PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"That Electric Shock" lsd gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
So i got ahold of WoW blotter. I did a mini taste test from the one i have, and it was the slightest cut from the tab. Now heres my question. People say LSD gives them some sorta "electric shock" when they put a tab on their tongue for lsd. When i put like the tiny piece on my tounge. to me it was sorta "bitter." Went numb for 3 seconds then went away. my tounge doesnt feel numb at all now. i can feel my salvia thickness as one user said he knows its real when he can feel his salvia, like the texture and thickness lol. Now my thought, was that "bitter" feeling the feeling of what people call that "electric shock".

That bitter and numb feeling is the feeling of a 25x-NBOMe series drug hitting your tongue.

LSD has no taste and will not numb your tongue. Every (tested) LSD tab I've taken has been indiscernible from placing a bit of thick paper in my mouth.

Please test your drugs before consuming them, to find out what they are. NBOMe series drugs do NOT have the same safety profile as LSD.

Mate, did trozzle closing your thread not get through to you? We don't allow substance IDing threads here. Since you decided to open a thread with the exact same name and exact same content right after he closed it, I'm going to close this one myself and leave you with the warning that if you make another copy of this thread, infractions may be given out. Please reread our rules and try your darndest to follow them. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.