Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thankyou/re guidance help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadgetpete

Greenlighter
I recently posted asking for some help and I'd like to thank you guys for giving me the motivation to see another doctor in regards to my pain management in cfs/fibro I saw a new GP today who prescribed me oxycodone and codeine phosphate WITHOUT the paracetamol! My liver thanks you all lol
They are only low dosages but it's a bloody start, and I think that's good because I have little to no opiate tolerance so I suppose better to start small and see which does the trick. Not sure which to use first oxy or codeine as I would like I take them with my valium because opiates in the past have made me pretty anxious. Anyway cheers:)

Taking Valium with Oxycodone and pure Codeine Phosphate (30 mg tablets) will land you in the ED of your nearest hospital buddy boy.

Take as prescribed, don't lie in regards to 'chronic pain', because as soon as you're on the path of Oxycodone, you can kiss your arse goodbye.

Please, be careful. take 10 mg of Valium with 2 x 30 mg Codeine Phosphate tablets, and DO NOT TAKE ANY OXYCODONE, EVEN THOUGH IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME OF BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

What strength is the Oxycodone?

What is your chronic pain condition?

Please don't say fibromyalgia. Haha, it's a fucking fraud so that people can get prescribed opiates.

Cheers mate,
Bronson.

Good to hear you're happy with your new doc, but this isn't thread material. I hope you are using them legitimately - follow the doctors instructions, or there is a very real chance you could end up killing yourself. If he hasn't prescribed the valium along with the opiates and given you a dosage guide, don't take them together. For someone with little opiate tolerance, this combo could be very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.