• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Thank You Jesus Christ

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Thank you Jesus for setting me free, I know it’s early and the enemy lays in wait for he knows my weakness but I’m strong in You Lord. You broke my shackles from opiates and marijuana, You was there through the withdrawal and you remain with me in my moment of boredom when I look at life and say now what do I do? Lord I know you have plans to prosper me, and not harm and I know the world is in a serious place right now but yet the only thing I ask is that you bless my enemies, and that I may have the faith of the Apostle Paul. Lord forgive me for I do not pray so people may applaud may this only be a testimony for someone suffering right now. Someone who is hurting and seeing no end. Someone contemplating suicide, someone starving, someone who’s loved one may have just passed and that’s all they had. May this testimony serve only to Your Glory and forgive me for I know that even my words, are not articulate enough to describe what you have done. As to my Bluelight family I’m in recovery, I’m not at a rehab, and I’m of bored heart right now. But I know that’s only going to heal. If you need to talk my inbox is open. It don’t have to be about Christ but I will help to the best of my ability if you do have questions.
Once again
Thank You Lord
And Thank you everyone on Bluelight for helping me with the knowledge to keep me safe during my time of darkness.