European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Thank you BLUELIGHT.

yoyo50

Bluelighter
Well i have never been a big poster of threads with big speeches etc, but since i posted that thread where i took a shit load of valium/special brews etc, i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied and an apologize to Pagey for that thread (she knows), having been sober for 8 days yay right? not an amazing long time but for me it's, i re-read the thread a few times and saw the posts of people who have been there and every day i grow stronger knowing i was one step backwards from drink (or further in progress), i am seeking further help and should be starting a new job next week and moving out (well over due), people really do go out their way to help people who they don't know here and i think it makes it a very special place, so i would like to thank everyone who posts here and continue to help people with problems and provide valuable information.

Cheers guys.

I'm really happy that things are looking up for you, yoyo50.<3 I also believe that gratitude carries its own rewards. When you can open your heart to what is being offered you find that the world is always offering more than you even imagined. Good luck with the new job, especially that pesky first week where it all feels unfamiliar.

Good Luck and good job yoyo this place is pissah ! Stay sober man you can do anything with your life from here.

Nice one mate. Glad to hear you're in a much better place now.

Take care man.

Good to hear, was worried about ya even though you'd been a bit rude to my mates. Glad you're on the mend :)

Sometimes Bluelight does a good job when people just want to help those that need it, I'm so glad you held on through that bad patch, as you say I and others dont even know you in person, but you've always been an absolute gent to talk to via pm and stuff, and im glad that you found the support and encouragement from the BL community helpful. It would have been unthinkably awful to loose another youngish EADD member with so much life ahead of them.

Glad you're feeling much better. You're taking some really positive steps - good luck!

Nice to read, mate. This place has been very supportive to me, when I've needed it. You already seem happier, so carry on. :)