• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

THANK YOU +Advive needed BADLY,please dont ignore if you can help

mokele

Bluelighter
Dear Bluelighters,
as I have read all Threads concerning no more Vein too find,guess its the
more older People like me (50Y. IVDU since 14y. in Morph.Sulfate Maintenance Programm for many Years,"Polamidon"programm before that(given to inject by Doc)
I have HAD IT with poking for Hours,wearing long sleeves with (today 34 D.Celsius,goes till middle Sept.like that here,EVERY Summer),
so I switched to Oil Glass Pipe.(If opening small,no smoke wasted,but the heating...was scared i'd be burning my Gear more than Vaporizing it,even with Caffeine added!)
I tried the "bloodline"between biceps and triceps,with a 12,7mm standard Insuline rig,no sucess :-(
I watched a noob girl on You Tube going in without even aiming(didnt register,but must have in Past),so I researched MORE here,a Kind Mod gave me some Charts(Tipp of Hat ,TRO!!!)
and I actually got 3 in,only 1 went through causing little "bubble"but cant call it a miss.(bout 10%max)
Obviously the Spike has to go in straight,like Groin which I wont ever use. Backdrawing gave nice dark blood and 2 times out of 3 it always registered right away,something which hasnt
happened for YEARS,causing me to get an Oil Pipe,I know it heats too strong not cooling fast enough but no Aluminium Foil for Years for me,I waas in A'dam in the 80s when those poor
Guys got that Brain Disease!
Strange thing is,course I'm high,very,but smoking that glass oil pipe wasnt much different.Sure,needed bout double,but Mouth as dry as fuck,etc.COURSE the "Bloodbank"gave me more(HIT),
but I love the ritual of the Pipe,not Foil! And was wondering HOW to perfect my practice with the "Bloodbank"witout ruining it!!! Will only use it when NO fresh sticks visible and smoke in between.
When I push in,it goes bit too far but pullback=register.Sorry for the looong rant,ANY ADVICE from fellow bloodbankers?? Other Arm just the same?
PLEASE understand and forgive my looong rant,TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY,since Years this never happened! But abcesses,bloodclotting,DVTs DID.Today I am happy Man,but for HOW LONG??
Better NOT even start spiking,but totally switch to smoking glass bubble? Gear here is SOO bad,but even pipe gets me,if enough!!!!
Any,JUST ANY Advice?
Mo

I would dump the drugs and move into recovery.

If your not willing or ready to do this switch to a better rig. Insulin syringes are garbadge. Go to a better syringe.

D's > bdd

one word: plugging.
don't drive yuorself mad digging deeper and deeper into your poor circulatory system, just sticky stuff in up ya butt!
in all seriousness - it is a very viable alternative and affords your body some time to recoup - try the search engibe i'm sure there#s a gr8 plugging mega thread about in OD/

Thanks to both of you! Both right.
I will stick to to the pipe and save this
for morph.ampoules i get bout every 3-4years.

If the recovery of ivdu was 68%wouldnt that count as 100%,,as IV gives 100%BA..So 28% for chasing/vapin
recovery would be 2 5ths gained,not lost? Always bad at math,wheres my mistake(if)?
Mo

Keeping,i like your posts,honestly.
Tried plugging twice.Now it gets gross-i did it right,researched how far one goes in,1cm most say,liquid not over 1ml.Dont understand whats positive bout that method.
Fellt like total loss.Okay,u Have to be“empty“
but arent most constipated in morning?I am.Then it just gets sucked up by the shit.
Mo

Keeping,i like your posts,honestly.
Tried plugging twice.Now it gets gross-i did it right,researched how far one goes in,1cm most say,liquid not over 1ml.Dont understand whats positive bout that method.
Fellt like total loss.Okay,u Have to be“empty“
but arent most constipated in morning?I am.Then it just gets sucked up by the shit.
Mo

cheers Mo, i aim to please ahaa
plugging can be a little uncomfortable but it's a means to an end. 1cm in seems a little shallow imo - normally do about 1 and a half to 2 inches and i use a little more water than that - and yes if you have feces there it will soak up the dose and you won't feel much. i tend to have a laxative and clear the runway bfoerehand and/or smoke some crack to make myself shit.
but as i said. means to an end. when it works it works really well, had some really strong nods from plugged B.

I would dump the drugs and move into recovery.

If your not willing or ready to do this switch to a better rig. Insulin syringes are garbadge. Go to a better syringe.

D's > bdd
Ok,your a Mod.I respect that!
I try,if NOT searching desperatetly for help,like
Now,to HELP people with my answer,this what i aim for
and reason to join here!!!
I just see “go to rehab,only smoke..“like i aint
trying! WHAT would YOU DO if you had 0.3of absolut
FIIIRE,that i aint gonna get maybe ever again,and that
the BEST you could think of as advice????
Was just calling my Cat and getting scared for him Not coming,isnt spossed to leave balkony,tore Net.
But as i was calling him a “neighbour“one floor ahead HAD to insult me,so now gets a visit!Damn,always hoped..ah off topic.No good Advice,Mr.
Peace anyway!

PS
DUMP THE DRUGS??? BEST I HAD SINCE 89 in Rotterdam???? I wi.nnnl NEVER go in longtime Therapy!
In UK or Nl,maybe,but Not here. Check out how that goes here,especially what they do and relapse rates!!!
Peace,Please!!Enough violence today.
Mo

PS
DUMP THE DRUGS??? BEST I HAD SINCE 89 in Rotterdam???? I wi.nnnl NEVER go in longtime Therapy!
In UK or Nl,maybe,but Not here. Check out how that goes here,especially what they do and relapse rates!!!
Peace,Please!!Enough violence today.
Mo

i'm from the UK - what make syou think our therapy is any better than where you are?
where are you from actually Mowglii mate?

It is not? keeping?
I saw docu bout girl getting 4x40mg ampoules
take home from Doc in UK.

She muscled it,but was pure pharm.Diam.
Did she only get lucky? In Germany we have
DAM SUBSTITUTION TOO,but its not liked,coming
3/Day is no Option for many,me too.
Regards

Hope your doing fine,keeping!!! :)
I really admire your strength avoiding full blown addiction!
Sadly crack is a hours hunt from Home to back and then you gotta cook it yourself(no Problem).quality is low,bout 20-30%and just 1-2'fat pipes to clean
rectum will leave me fiending BADLY!
All the BEST for You :)
Mo
TRO,You tell me all your crap,if i ask for help You just did it once and i thanked You for it!
Now u say if i annoy You once more..
Stick those threats up and block me,i tried
to block You TRO(haha)but couldnt.
Saved all your posts,like no answer just sending back,insulting me etc.
Kick me out of BL? Harhar,go ahead! IF YOUR not open to discussion,ignore me or kick me out! IF I have to ask for help You seem very young,my Personal believe is that You learn more experience with older
Ivdu,cause havin attitude or Ego is ok as long as you can
Control it!(main point in SAS RECRUITS)
No one better than guy next to You!
Regards
Mo

It is not? keeping?
I saw docu bout girl getting 4x40mg ampoules
take home from Doc in UK.

She muscled it,but was pure pharm.Diam.
Did she only get lucky? In Germany we have
DAM SUBSTITUTION TOO,but its not liked,coming
3/Day is no Option for many,me too.
Regards

no way man, Scandinavian counties have a way better treatments
the NHS is struggling just to provide basic care for mental health services, let alone rehab treatment
we basically just get free methadone or generic bupe, detox is almost always done at home and we don't even have any safe injection sites

oh are you talking about NHS prescribed diamorphine? i think there's only like 150 people who are on those, you have to basically fail every detox/rehab program available, become institutionalized and imprisoned and OD about a million times before youi get that, same with legal morphine too
and the current conservative government are trying to abolish any new prescriptions
those prescriptions are like gold dust and if you got one now you'd be the luckiest son of bitch in the world

Keeping,first Thank You for reply and helping out so kind!!!
With legal Morphine You mean amps,right?
I get 1200mg M.but its ER Caps,so no plugging in morning,sadly.
Years ago i saw a Doku on Sweden i think and they were soo bad,failed MMT
UA ONCE,no Chance ever again...
Glad that seemed to change!
Take care,
Mo

Keeping,first Thank You for reply and helping out so kind!!!
With legal Morphine You mean amps,right?
I get 1200mg M.but its ER Caps,so no plugging in morning,sadly.
Years ago i saw a Doku on Sweden i think and they were soo bad,failed MMT
UA ONCE,no Chance ever again...
Glad that seemed to change!
Take care,
Mo
I don't know what "MMT UA" is, but if you mean that people just get one chance, that you're thrown out after relapsing, that's not true. Not anymore, at
least. However we don't get morphine. Bupe or methadone.

Hey man I have severe needle phobia after a full glass vial blood screening drawn from my fingertips as a 2-year old, after destroying my arms for 15mins first, as a warming up for the full and on the first time completed trauma-serving.

Needles anyway man, I've lost a couple of close bruhs to that and one managed to get out, alive though, only after first destroying his groin- and neck veins, too.

How about boosting with a precursor, I use Atarax 30 mins before a snort of bupe, and then a minor drop, some 200ug of liquid benzo on it. Yeah I know, depressants and that, but this way with self-control applied, I've managed to reduce the dose exactly as hoped. There's other things too I bet you can do to get a more, hammering high if you will:) without paining yourself to the extent of breaking things in your body.

THEN at special events, like an old alcoholic spirit like cognac, triple-distilled 24yr whisky, french ooold red wine so full bodied you want to lick the bottle sensually.....these things that you do half a dozen times a year, you know? THAT's when you take out the pump, when everything fits perfectly and the blue moon is waxing. Otherwise maintenance and fiddling with boosters which DO work and you will both get surprised and inspired when experiencing this liberative feeling.

Poke around a little on how to boost. Ask around. Check out reddits "drug nerds" subred, maybe "know your dose", "opioids" as info moves at lightspeed you're tripping around on gold platters with combos that contain less H and more of which doesn't have first name "Grim" and surname "Reaper".

Yeah, get informed, dress up, get connoiseured proper and bulldoze yourself high as fuck with prev. gen. dope-gear like pumps, once in a blue moon. Just don't tell yourself "this will stop totally, first just one hit."
Because that's how you end up needling your groin.

This is the best I have. +-40 myself, started at 16 and done the full monty, everything money could buy, at 20.
Needles are very fucking demanding and costly both karmic and health-wise, plus you need good, pure and strong, fucking expensive dope.
For starters.

Bless, brother. Remember, there's no trying - there's do, or don't.

Peace,

try booty bumping. A lovely intense high that can be similar to shooting. But, start drinking more water, eat more, and give your veins a rest. Let them heal. Cut down on use frequency. Make it a once a week thing then once a month etc. Preferably, you should probably either stop that roa for good (or a very long break) or cut that drug out of your life. Put your health and safety first please. And, cutting down can reduce tolerance so if you decide to just use occasionally that use will be like a prize for living and extremely rewarding, but keep it in check.

Needles actually significantly decreases the cost of drugs. For the same effect, IV:ing bupe will be half (or less) as costly as taking it sublingual.

Yeah I'm not referring to a purely monetary, or economical strain, in my life. Especially where a presence of heavy, notorious drugs is regrettably enough not just a fact, but becoming an uncomfortable such even for an experienced IV:er asking for some exchange of thoughts, throw a little ball with the crew here.

Just my two Satoshis thrown in the crypto-coin pile.
------------------
[h=3]holistic[/h]
  • adj.

Of or relating to holism.

• adj.

Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.

• adj.

Concerned with wholes rather than analysis or separation into parts: holistic medicine; holistic ecology.

Thought of the day: Money has no self-worth.