Mental Health Tha Madness appreciation thread. If ya dont know ya betta axe somebody, bitch.

Lil'LinaptkSix

Moderator: H&R, TL
Staff member
For my health cause mad is killin' me with being less than he is.
I always been yer dog if ya know it or not.
Remember dis?:

Always thinkin about it for some reason when I t think of you. not suew why.., yet.
You were here in my crisis and shared enough of your light that am here to thank you. You believed in me and the inspiration was mutual at least. If felt ya, bro. Angelic inspirational interdementional just plain earth wyf ever and felt/feels real. I do not grow from plastic... Your seeds are valuable (at least in my opinion, perspective and experience).
Just wanna give some love cause if benzos and becoming vocal (hopefully eligible; but on IBM so it got spell check. ;) ) Libel to get off on anthin atm
One love
Nothin but
no homo :cool:

fuck what da warden said ill choke his ass out and leave like wtf

oh yeah I do kinda feel better yer back. :drama:

ed
first sign on bzd abuse typos even wit sp chk fuqdatshit note to self lol

nga need to necogniz all im sayin
pls
making the smallest changes leaves lasting effects whether for you four others, ime. fuck thinkg about where we are maybe need to think about what we all can do is be us online as much as possible but we all who we are.. youz a geed seed imo

Warden sanf already checin in so keep it low, yeah?
:p

Thats was dope follup, friend.

Last edited:
may come back as a madness of type but knows his shit even in charcoal panties mef comes back at madness and we traded with wetf we got...?
makes mo sense to me but i cannot see. did get some chear any maybe better?

yeah well ya do a lot more good than harm ime
thanks for keeping me propped during my darkest days to date
more to come but if i can change how i perceive them maybe they are brighter days.
just gettin too old now to be "comfortable' i think idk
best to you and yours always
one

I really dont think they know who you iz, my niz.
Ever felt that energy just below the surface and not sure it's controllable at some point? For good or bad or both?
Like looking down at a calm ocean scene where an unknown shadow is just visible under the surface and kinda dread of it breaking through for the unknown? The "energy" and not knowing the nature of it....
Prolly just benzo wds ffs dosing .5mg fuck it. lol
But been "feeling" this energy since a wee youngin.
Some may call it anxiety? Psychopathy? Life itself? IDK I do know it is very powerful in creation and destruction.
wtfe
<3
:drama:

I really dont think they know who you iz, my niz.
Ever felt that energy just below the surface and not sure it's controllable at some point? For good or bad or both?
Like looking down at a calm ocean scene where an unknown shadow is just visible under the surface and kinda dread of it breaking through for the unknown? The "energy" and not knowing the nature of it....
Prolly just benzo wds ffs dosing .5mg fuck it. lol
But been "feeling" this energy since a wee youngin.
Some may call it anxiety? Psychopathy? Life itself? IDK I do know it is very powerful in creation and destruction.
wtfe
<3
I do not understand what you say bro :derp:

:boof:
iz good shit, maeng
<3
you are english speaking, no?
benzo block goin on?
i"ll be there shortly gimme about an hour or so