• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom TFW it's 12 hours since my last dose, my stomach is empty and I just swallowed 7 maengda caps & a bottle of opms liquid and chased it w ginger kombuch

My tolerance is way too fucked to find any euphoria in kratom, you lucky SOB
You must have missed the part where he says that his tolerance was off the charts and he brought it back down to a level where he has a healthy relationship w the plant

Yeah when I first found kratom I went really hard with it. Treated it like any other drug. Within a few months I was taking 30-40g per day in 2-3 doses.

It loses it's magic very quick like that. Also the side effects.

Someone once told me kratom is a "less is more" type of drug - and I couldn't agree more.

Over the years I naturally just started tapering without even trying. I honestly got down to about 6g per day. I lost interest in kratom after taking it in high doses bro. it's magic is in low dose, moderated use.

Kratom will disappoint you if you treat it like any other drug.

It truly, TRULY, is best used in TRUE moderation.

10 years later I still LOVE this plant.

I surely don't use it to get HIGH... more like a better coffee replacement

If you try to get fucked up off kratom it will burn you and disappoint you

It's sort of like weed... 1-2 hits is fine, any more than that is a waste of weed.

To me kratom is like a deluxe version of coffee. And, when I want it to be, it gives me a slight buzz when I need it to.

I stopped getting true opioid effects from it 10 years ago... but still love it for other reasons.
I give myself 3 days in-between doses (which is what I do with any drug now). It's not easy, with my additive behavior, but the overall experience is much better. I get the effect I want everytime at a relatively lower dose.

I give myself 3 days in-between doses (which is what I do with any drug now). It's not easy, with my additive behavior, but the overall experience is much better. I get the effect I want everytime at a relatively lower dose.
Nice.