• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom TFW it's 12 hours since my last dose, my stomach is empty and I just swallowed 7 maengda caps & a bottle of opms liquid and chased it w ginger kombuch

last dose of what? just curious, wds?

I could suggest more cost effective ways to get a kratom buzz, but hell yeah, chasing it down with ginger

O.P.M.S. kratom stuffs are subpar in potency at best

even tho I detest the 'bucha. ginger is elite

<I'm way too high to be posting and I have alien D.N.A.>

last dose of what? just curious, wds?

I could suggest more cost effective ways to get a kratom buzz, but hell yeah, chasing it down with ginger

O.P.M.S. kratom stuffs are subpar in potency at best

even tho I detest the 'bucha. ginger is elite

<I'm way too high to be posting and I have alien D.N.A.>
Dude I love you. You're a great writer living in an age when it's rare just to find a reader. Let alone one sensitive enough to like your stuff. As for Kratom I respectfully disagree. But I am curious if there're subpar what are you measuring them against?

It's been 12 hours since I took kratom

The OPMS liquid shots are probably the most euphoric form of kratom. At least most reliably. Not a fan of the gold extract capsules.

But i didn't like the new black OPMS bottles. Definitely stronger and more sedating, but feels worse (less euphoric). Must be 7-hydroxymitragynine enhanced. 7-hydroxymitragynine is a much stronger opioid than mitragynine but the problem is, while 7-hydroxymitragynine has much higher affinity for the mu opioid receptor it is also less selective for it (having significant affinity for the kappa opioid receptor and a less favorable MOR:KOR ratio than mitragynine). This makes it feel stronger and more sedating yet edgier and more dysphoric.

Dude I love you. You're a great writer living in an age when it's rare just to find a reader. Let alone one sensitive enough to like your stuff. As for Kratom I respectfully disagree. But I am curious if there're subpar what are you measuring them against?

It's been 12 hours since I took kratom
The OPMS liquid shots are probably the most euphoric form of kratom. At least most reliably. Not a fan of the gold extract capsules.

But i didn't like the new black OPMS bottles. Definitely stronger and more sedating, but feels worse (less euphoric). Must be 7-hydroxymitragynine enhanced. 7-hydroxymitragynine is a much stronger opioid than mitragynine but the problem is, while 7-hydroxymitragynine has much higher affinity for the mu opioid receptor it is also less selective for it (having significant affinity for the kappa opioid receptor and a less favorable MOR:KOR ratio than mitragynine). This makes it feel stronger and more sedating yet edgier and more dysphoric.

I am measuring against trusted bulk powder I buy. I was always unimpressed by OPMS shots. It's not bad, but it's not that great. Standard.

Their shots were always fairly bunk to me and not worth the price... but being very honest here I haven't tried them for 7+ years and when I did try it I had a MASSIVE tolerance to kratom, that was about the peak of my usage probably 40g/day.

Are there new ones? Have they changed?

The ones I had seemed quite average and just not worth the price.

I miss old Ultra Enhanced Indo.... is that still around? 500mg of that powder would have you nodding hard. Was expensive, though...

I am measuring against trusted bulk powder I buy. I was always unimpressed by OPMS shots. It's not bad, but it's not that great. Standard.

Their shots were always fairly bunk to me and not worth the price... but being very honest here I haven't tried them for 7+ years and when I did try it I had a MASSIVE tolerance to kratom, that was about the peak of my usage probably 40g/day.

Are there new ones? Have they changed?

The ones I had seemed quite average and just not worth the price.

I miss old Ultra Enhanced Indo.... is that still around? 500mg of that powder would have you nodding hard. Was expensive, though...

Yeah they work pretty well, especially if you haven't had any kratom for a while. Makes me start itching my face like i took some hydrocodone. They definitely have improved over time.

Not worth the price though. Nonetheless ive probably spent a few thousand dollars on them over the past couple of years. In a certain sense i was glad they werent $5 each or I'd develop a habit. Definitely more reliable, easier and less messy than kratom. They are equivalent to around 12g of leaf but they do feel a bit different. Not worth it if you have a tolerance. Im sort of over them (and kratom as a whole).

The ultra enhanced indo was very expensive. There are some kratom extract tabs available online that are decent.

Yeah they work pretty well, especially if you haven't had any kratom for a while. Makes me start itching my face like i took some hydrocodone. They definitely have improved over time.

Not worth the price though. Nonetheless ive probably spent a few thousand dollars on them over the past couple of years. In a certain sense i was glad they werent $5 each or I'd develop a habit. Definitely more reliable, easier and less messy than kratom. They are equivalent to around 12g of leaf but they do feel a bit different. Not worth it if you have a tolerance. Im sort of over them (and kratom as a whole).

The ultra enhanced indo was very expensive. There are some kratom extract tabs available online that are decent.
I can definitely see the appeal in them for sure. Many years ago I used to brew my own very potent distilled tea/extracts and carry it to work in a water bottle.

Liquid extracts hit way faster for sure and I loved them.

I think I just got lazy over the years and stopped trying to get high off kratom years ago. Guess it's just maintain at this point.

UEI, legit UEI was fucking amazing dude. I'd buy that over hydrocodone any day. But yeah, prohibitabley expensive. I don't even trust "UEI" you find online these days. probably just a shitty extract and scam....

Where can I find UEI are they still around?

@Snafu of the Forest are you able to share which brand of powder you prefer? Or if you want could you shoot me a private message and let me know I'm definitely gravitating towards bulk to save money however if it's also more potent it's a win-win

Last edited:

That's an excellent analysis which no doubt is based on dedication to clinical research of the kind I've come to admire in Bluelight mods

That's an excellent analysis which no doubt is based on dedication to clinical research of the kind I've come to admire in Bluelight mods

Well its just a supposition but I bet there is a fair chance this explains why the OPMS black shots are both stronger and less enjoyable. Have you tried the black ones? Does this align with your experience?

Well its just a supposition but I bet there is a fair chance this explains why the OPMS black shots are both stronger and less enjoyable. Have you tried the black ones? Does this align with your experience?
I have and I think you're very much on point. This is why I respect opms, they're really striving to suit all tastes. For me it was the alcohol flavor that initially turned me off however there was a quality which you perfectly described that was inferior to the original liquid

Where can I find UEI are they still around?

@Snafu of the Forest are you able to share which brand of powder you prefer? Or if you want could you shoot me a private message and let me know I'm definitely gravitating towards bulk to save money however if it's also more potent it's a win-win
PXL-20210715-020051754.jpg

This is the strongest brand I've ever had. "NJOY". They sell it in a local vape shop. I'm sure you can get it online in the US.

Notice how it says:
serving size 1.2g
amount of kratom per serving 1.1g

This sketched me out at first, but I have tried ALL of their strains now, all are equally strong

I'm 100% the extra .1g is EXTRACT they add back into the powder

because all of their strains are stronger than anything ive tried... but also strong in their respective strain's way!! it's legit!

and it's definitely not some RC... just very strong kratom alkaloids

... this stuff is almost 2x as strong as any other bulk powder I've tried, it's special

8g feels like 14g of regular stuff (and I have 10 years of tolerance...)

As for UEI I have no idea bro, I'm sure you can still find it, however personally I'd assume 95% of these idiots selling "UEI" oneline these days are just fake ass extracts which ARE NOT UEI. The shit was expensive even 10 years ago. You're talking like dozens of dollars per dose vs a few dollars per dose for bulk powder...

Real UEI you could snort a 100mg line and feel high. More like a real drug... (**I'm not sure if you can actually snort it, I never did, just ate it, but still just proving a point)

Last edited:
PXL-20210715-020051754.jpg

This is the strongest brand I've ever had. "NJOY". They sell it in a local vape shop. I'm sure you can get it online in the US.

Notice how it says:
serving size 1.2g
amount of kratom per serving 1.1g

This sketched me out at first, but I have tried ALL of their strains now, all are equally strong

I'm 100% the extra .1g is EXTRACT they add back into the powder

because all of their strains are stronger than anything ive tried... but also strong in their respective strain's way!! it's legit!

and it's definitely not some RC... just very strong kratom alkaloids

... this stuff is almost 2x as strong as any other bulk powder I've tried, it's special

8g feels like 14g of regular stuff (and I have 10 years of tolerance...)

As for UEI I have no idea bro, I'm sure you can still find it, however personally I'd assume 95% of these idiots selling "UEI" oneline these days are just fake ass extracts which ARE NOT UEI. The shit was expensive even 10 years ago. You're talking like dozens of dollars per dose vs a few dollars per dose for bulk powder...

Real UEI you could snort a 100mg line and feel high. More like a real drug... (**I'm not sure if you can actually snort it, I never did, just ate it, but still just proving a point)
Thanks my friend. Yeah I'm only 3 years into my Kratom experience, a bit bored to tell you the truth. For example the amount I took tonight along with the caps produced is very mild blah effect. There's that disappointment but it's a natural product there's always going to be variations of consistency. So I took more capsules because I don't want to use the last bottle of liquid I have and I wish I hadn't because I'm eating now and I don't know if you've experienced this but eating tends to bring it to an end and sometimes bring on annoying hot and cold flashes ... as if my internal thermostat is being jostled by the comings and goings of mitragynine molecules.

It's all become too much work to even consider it recreational and I'm reaching a point where I don't want to cycle thru it 2-4x a day, I just want to feel normal if you know what I mean. So saving money's a big factor but an even bigger 1 is taking it in such a way as it would just be a smooth curve throughout the day that I could just gradually taper myself off of over a year or two ( is that the perfect junkie plan or what?) Because when it works it feels really good.

I'm inspired though to hear that you were as high as 40 G (wait is that a Wu-Tang Clan lyric?) and have reduced.

I was happiest when I took it for the first few months once a week. But the way the equation works is you can't go out the way you came in

Last edited:
Thanks my friend. Yeah I'm only 3 years into my Kratom experience, a bit bored to tell you the truth. For example the amount I took tonight along with the caps produced is very mild blah effect. There's that disappointment but it's a natural product there's always going to be variations of consistency. So I took more capsules because I don't want to use the last bottle of liquid I have and I wish I hadn't because I'm eating now and I don't know if you've experienced this but eating tends to bring it to an end and sometimes bring on annoying hot and cold flashes ... as if my internal thermometer is being jostled by the comings and goings of mitragyine molecules.

It's all become too much work to even consider it recreational and I'm reaching a point where I don't want to cycle thru it 2-4x a day, I just want to feel normal if you know what I mean. So saving money's a big factor but an even bigger 1 is taking it in such a way as it would just be a smooth curve throughout the day that I could just gradually taper myself off of over a year or two ( is that the perfect junkie plan or what?) Because when it works it feels really good.

I'm inspired though to hear that you were as high as 40 G (wait is that a Wu-Tang Clan lyric?) and have reduced.

I was happiest when I took it for the first few months once a week. But the way the equation works is you can't go out the way you came in
Yeah when I first found kratom I went really hard with it. Treated it like any other drug. Within a few months I was taking 30-40g per day in 2-3 doses.

It loses it's magic very quick like that. Also the side effects.

Someone once told me kratom is a "less is more" type of drug - and I couldn't agree more.

Over the years I naturally just started tapering without even trying. I honestly got down to about 6g per day. I lost interest in kratom after taking it in high doses bro. it's magic is in low dose, moderated use.

Kratom will disappoint you if you treat it like any other drug.

It truly, TRULY, is best used in TRUE moderation.

10 years later I still LOVE this plant.

I surely don't use it to get HIGH... more like a better coffee replacement

If you try to get fucked up off kratom it will burn you and disappoint you

It's sort of like weed... 1-2 hits is fine, any more than that is a waste of weed.

To me kratom is like a deluxe version of coffee. And, when I want it to be, it gives me a slight buzz when I need it to.

I stopped getting true opioid effects from it 10 years ago... but still love it for other reasons.

Someone once told me kratom is a "less is more" type of drug - and I couldn't agree more.
Bam!

Bam!
To me kratom is like a deluxe version of coffee. And, when I want it to be, it gives me a slight buzz when I need it to.
Bam!

.... respect the plant and the plant will respect you ...

Yeah when I first found kratom I went really hard with it. Treated it like any other drug. Within a few months I was taking 30-40g per day in 2-3 doses.

It loses it's magic very quick like that. Also the side effects.

Over the years I naturally just started tapering without even trying. I honestly got down to about 6g per day. I lost interest in kratom after taking it in high doses bro. it's magic is in low dose, moderated use.

10 years later I still LOVE this plant.

I surely don't use it to get HIGH... more like a better coffee replacement

If you try to get fucked up off kratom it will burn you and disappoint you

It's sort of like weed... 1-2 hits is fine, any more than that is a waste of weed.

I stopped getting true opioid effects from it 10 years ago... but still love it for other reasons.
This in a nutshell. You have exactly described my journey with kratom both in the beginning and now. Weed as well. @ hits and I'm good. A thinly rolled joint lasts me all day. 2 hits here and there throughout the day is perfect. Anymore than that and I completely lose my productivity and creativity and just veg out with You Tube or something with a box of cookies. I like weed to motivate me and 2 hits is perfect.

Wanna get married? :ROFLMAO: