• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Teva morphine sulfate SR

maximusx

Greenlighter
Hey people to start off I don't have a high tolerance to opioids i'm 23 150 pounds ive only recently just been experimenting with them the first time i tried anything like them was maybe 10 mg of oxy Apo got me really nice and buzzed i have tried a line of Vetanol or however you spell it but i prefer oxy over that stuff but recently ive been doing atleast 20 MG of oxy APO or the Smaller CR ones a day for the past 2 weeks i usually snorted them, anyways i'm all out of the oxys and i got some of these 15mg Teva Morphine sulfate SR pills i was wondering for my tolerance and weight what a good dosage would be for me i'd like to snort them if i can even though ive read that most people just swallow them i'm new to this i'm trying to stay responsible while im experimenting with opioids let me know if these are worth taking at all and if anyone has any experience with these specific ones they are green say N on one side and 15 on the other

I've never had them myself but have heard oral morphine doesn't feel anything similar to morphine when iv'd.

I'm obviously not saying you should IV it (you shouldn't IV anything, especially pills).

I mostly posted to remind you to be careful. Space out your usage. 100% of the opiate-addicted population started where you are now.

I took a whole 60 mg Kadian pill once with 0 tolerance and barely felt it. Morphine sulfate is just generally pretty shitty, recreationally-speaking.

Also shot 100 mgs of morphine and that was definitely feelsgoodman.jpeg, though

Just swallow them. I'd say take 30 mg worth first time then only 15 mg every 10-12 hours following.