Tetrahydrogestinone

Fertile

Bluelighter
I see some RC company is offering THG.

Soon it will be much more dubious compounds.

Is it an esterified injectable or an oral formulation?
I heard it was used in the form of a solution to be absorbed by the oral mucose when it was made by BALCO for athletes.

Other side of the coin. But the guy was The Downfall of the Largest Steroid Dealer in US History

Now, UK law does NOT control THG. It isn't psychoactive and so the PSA law doesn't cover it. It isn't covered Not how he bought in the UK?

Now, even if they change the law, I have 5 more that most certainly are NOY controlled. In fct, someone alerted me to the new classes of drug that are showing u I mean, I SEE how THG works. I forget who that was but I admit, I was scratching my head concerning their activity.

THG is made in 1 step from Gestinone (legal and used medically).

Abstract​

Tetrahydrogestrinone (18a-homo-pregna-4,9,11-trien-17β-ol-3-one or THG) was identified in the residue of a spent syringe that had allegedly contained an anabolic steroid undetectable by sport doping control urine tests. THG was synthesized by hydrogenation of gestrinone and characterized by mass spectrometry and NMR spectroscopy. We developed and evaluated sensitive and specific methods for rapid screening of urine samples by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) of underivatized THG (using transitions m/z 313 to 241 and 313 to 159) and gas chromatography/high-resolution mass spectrometry (GC/HRMS) analysis of the combination trimethylsilyl ether-oxime derivative of THG (using fragments m/z 240.14, 254.15, 267.16, and 294.19). A baboon administration study showed that THG is excreted in urine. Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

Now before anyone complains that I'm giving synthesis - it's all over the internt but MUCH more importantly, it doesn't go into detail. Anyone who has carried out a catalytic hydrogenation again and again, it becomes apparent that even when you are supposedly repeating the same step again and again, they quickly learn that even the most major adjustment can alter the outome hugely; not only the yield but side-product and the workup so that 1 paragraph HARLDLY covers it.
I'm sure much bigger fish like those making meth in HUGE 25l hydrogenation bombs will know exactly what I mean, No researcher carries out the same reaction 100 consecutive days and noting the yields But more than the yield, the fact that other detail also change. When I refer to a large hydrogenation bomb, a fried said 'well our bomb.... well you know the usual bombs that people use? Well those bombs would fit INSIDE our bomb not problem.,

BTW esterification isn't a huge issue. There is a quaternary carbon at the top-right.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/0c/81/e9/ae8f490c877e7c/US20130225845A1.pdf

The patent is for estradiol but since THG doesn't have the 3-OH, no need to worry about diseters. BTW I chose valerate because it seems to be the most common. ALL of the steroids have patents for making esters so if I were to deepdive I would likely find a closer fit.

It's possible to have those films made (like buprenorphine) which offers an alternative. So MANY people are offering a random liquid in a bottle with NO security features. Films are sealed, printed, serial numbered and boxed up to they 'feel more trustworthy.

But as I am repeatedly reminded, steroid users are the least informed when it comes to injecting. The incidence of sharing is STILL shocking and so I like the idea of ending that practice.

I see some RC company is offering THG.

Soon it will be much more dubious compounds.
I was thinking, THG itself has only ever been used by a few athletes and never clinically tested, so it is an obscure compound and its effects are not very well known.
The few reports on potency I've seen seem to indicate that it is extremely potent and just 1 to 5mg per day should be a performance enhancing dose.

I was thinking, THG itself has only ever been used by a few athletes and never clinically tested, so it is an obscure compound and its effects are not very well known.
The few reports on potency I've seen seem to indicate that it is extremely potent and just 1 to 5mg per day should be a performance enhancing dose.

Yeah - I knew someone was selling it.

But eventually so will others... so they will need something... better.