Testosterone Injection

OnCloud9

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I did a ventral gluteal injection a couple days ago and think I went a bit low? Its still a bit sore. I did aspirate, and there was no blood.

What do you think about the site? Should I be worried? https://ibb.co/M8NmQJw

Thanks

Hey guys, I did a ventral gluteal injection a couple days ago and think I went a bit low? Its still a bit sore. I did aspirate, and there was no blood.

Thanks
If no sign of infection (redness, heat) i wouldn't worry.
Can't see any red.
Looks ok, apart from yes it is a bit low.
Did you massage before and after? Probably just ruptured the muscle. Sure it'll be fine in a day or 2.
Have you considered using the outer top of the leg, or the shoulder?

If you got it Into a muscle, you'll be alright. As long as you didn't get stupid with your shot, it's relatively hard to have complications.

Why go for the muscle rather than subQ? I started with IM but went to subQ as soon as I heard about it.

Why go for the muscle rather than subQ? I started with IM but went to subQ as soon as I heard about it.

If you're doing very small amounts then subq can definitely be a more preferable route. Trying to do bolus shots or even 1ml subq is a nightmare imo.

Hey guys, I appreciate your replies. I only massaged it after. I was just worried about not getting into the muscle, but I did use a 1.5inch needle. Does the area look like I probably hit a muscle? Its feeling a bit better but still a bit of pain and and did it Friday night. I'm thinking maybe I skimmed a tendon or something...

How long do ruptured muscle usually take to heal? And also I injected 2.5mls so that's why I went into the muscle rather than SubQ.

Hey guys, I appreciate your replies. I only massaged it after. I was just worried about not getting into the muscle, but I did use a 1.5inch needle. Does the area look like I probably hit a muscle? Its feeling a bit better but still a bit of pain and and did it Friday night. I'm thinking maybe I skimmed a tendon or something...

How long do ruptured muscle usually take to heal? And also I injected 2.5mls so that's why I went into the muscle rather than SubQ.
You're fine. Sounds like virgin muscle pain. My first few jabs made my spot sore for like a week. Once you get better technique and your muscles get used it, the pain goes away

Also having looked at the picture again, I've pinned in that spot quite a few times lol. You'd be surprised what you can get away with. I'll stand by my statement that it's virgin muscle post injection pain and your technique wasn't great. I've done some baaaaad jabs over the years my friend. Had needle come out like halfway during a shot so some oil got under the skin, injected gear with ethyl oleate which I have an allergy to, probably have some rubber from a cheap stopper in at least one of my muscles, gotten super shaky and shredded the muscle during a shot, injected large volume (5cc in each glute every week for like 16 weeks), used vet grade needles which are dull as fuck, had a small sterile abscess at one point that I drained (injection volume was too big in a short amount of time), etc. Basically if your gear is clean and your needle is clean, if it goes in the muscle you'll be ok. Sometimes you just get a bad pin every now and again for whatever reason. Had a rough one in the quad like a month ago where I limped for like 2 weeks

Thanks
That’s there your sciatic nerve runs. If doing a dorsogluteal injection make sure it is above the greater trochanter. I always administered ventrogluteal to patients. Much safer area. Look it up.

That looks OK for the area you was going for. I am on TRT for Hypogonadism caused by years of opiate abuse, have to inject 2 1ML vials of Sustanon 250 each month.

Sometimes it doesn't hurt at all, other times it is pretty sore for a few days. Never have worked out why that is and my GP is also unsure.