Testosterone immunoassay cross-reactivity

What's your interest in immunoassays Mike? Are you concerned about inaccurate measurements from blood tests (eg for TRT)?

What's your interest in immunoassays Mike? Are you concerned about inaccurate measurements from blood tests (eg for TRT)?

No not at all. Just a resource for people. When i find something that may be useful i try to post it.

Isn't the most accurate measurement for testosterone concentration require testing the brain?

Ah right, I thought you were interested specifically in the paper that you linked lol. Yes it is a good website, thanks Mike, will bookmark.

Isn't the most accurate measurement for testosterone concentration require testing the brain?

I have no idea. It would strike me as a really inconvenient way of measuring it though lol!

Ah right, I thought you were interested specifically in the paper that you linked lol. Yes it is a good website, thanks Mike, will bookmark.

I have no idea. It would strike me as a really inconvenient way of measuring it though lol!
What about that study showing tren is neurotoxic where they injected tren directly into the hippocampus of rats I believe it was lmao

Remember immunoassay screening test might give a positive or negative result since its sensitivity remains pretty high. When a urine sample gets mixed with chemical agents, drug metabolites that might remain present in the sample along with the anti-bodies do make test result positive and if no drugs present in a sample, there will be no reaction and test becomes negative.