Testosterone cream between cycles

Both times I tried Clomid (always with Nolva), by the time I stopped, I got really depressed, insecure, almost like I wanted to cry. So I gave it up. Instead, I started to use a long ester (enanthate) on my last applications (I figured it could "phase it out" smoother - just personal believe, no scientific basis) and run the PCT only with Nolva and some vitamins (I also started taking hCG during my cycles). I definitely felt better than when I've tried Clomid, and managed to keep most of my results. But I'm never too sure about my PCT, thats why I'm considering trying exemestane, which I also would do during the cycle (instead of letrozole) if it wasn't so damm expensive. Thats another thing I never quite got it right: how to prevent gyro without jeopardizing my gains.

So about the testosterone, you'd say there's no difference from taking propionate instead of cypionate, other than how often I'll have to inject?

Again, thanks for your help!

The fact is that the bridge will help sustain the initial gains, since your levels at 100mgs-200mg every week will still be superphysiological..meaning higher then they would ever be naturally. 100mgs or 200mgs will work. 100mgs every week will certainly put you above a natural baseline if it is real test.

Granted, running a cycle, bridging, running a cycle, bridging, running another cycle, repeatedly is going to elicit a far better overall muscle gain then cycling..but watch what happens when you come off..same thing as if you were cycling.

I think alot of guys are missing the whole point of "cycling". You do this,for various various reasons. Health reasons is a big part of it. Giving the internal organs a break. Also receptor saturation. Alot of new guys dont realize this, but the body will at some point become "immune" to a dosage..in a sense. If you run 500mgs for a year, you don't really expect it to be as effective at month 12 as it was at month 1, do you?? It simply won't happen.

You can sustain a higher level of muscle mass by staying on all year...but even in HRT/TRT it is very very often prescribed that the user take 1-2 breaks per year for various reasons. And HRT dosages generally range from 25mgs EW to 100mgs EW. You may see doctors prescribe 200+ or even higher, but these are doctors that are intentionally allowing this to occur. Any endo who does your labs and sees a consistent 2000nanogram reading, is not going to allow you to stay on that dosage, unless it is intentionally occuring, which while possible, is going to be rare.

Alot of guys wish to just stay as big as possible all year..this is what would be referred to as abuse. I've done it many times. You risk health issues and psychological dependence when doing this..just be aware of this.

The fact is that the bridge will help sustain the initial gains, since your levels at 100mgs-200mg every week will still be superphysiological..meaning higher then they would ever be naturally. 100mgs or 200mgs will work. 100mgs every week will certainly put you above a natural baseline if it is real test.

Granted, running a cycle, bridging, running a cycle, bridging, running another cycle, repeatedly is going to elicit a far better overall muscle gain then cycling..but watch what happens when you come off..same thing as if you were cycling.

I think alot of guys are missing the whole point of "cycling". You do this,for various various reasons. Health reasons is a big part of it. Giving the internal organs a break. Also receptor saturation. Alot of new guys dont realize this, but the body will at some point become "immune" to a dosage..in a sense. If you run 500mgs for a year, you don't really expect it to be as effective at month 12 as it was at month 1, do you?? It simply won't happen.

You can sustain a higher level of muscle mass by staying on all year...but even in HRT/TRT it is very very often prescribed that the user take 1-2 breaks per year for various reasons. And HRT dosages generally range from 25mgs EW to 100mgs EW. You may see doctors prescribe 200+ or even higher, but these are doctors that are intentionally allowing this to occur. Any endo who does your labs and sees a consistent 2000nanogram reading, is not going to allow you to stay on that dosage, unless it is intentionally occuring, which while possible, is going to be rare.

Alot of guys wish to just stay as big as possible all year..this is what would be referred to as abuse. I've done it many times. You risk health issues and psychological dependence when doing this..just be aware of this.

Thanks for the reply, man!

I'm with you, at some point you have to come off and you'll have understand that you'll always loose some weight while off test, my doc always says that to me. And I'm fine with that. I always plan ahead, I do long-term commitments. And by thinking long-term, I feel that this time bridging is the way to go :)

I agree, there doesn't appear to be enough emphasis on overall body health nowadays, too much focus on size and strength as soon as possible, which generally equates to too much gear for too long.. Personally I've never been a fan of PCT (some PCT drugs can be harsher on the body than if you'd used a TRT dose for several months)...

I believe evidence suggests receptor saturation does not occur, and the androgen receptor (AR) is still upregulating at the 6 month mark. What seems to happen, is the longer you use high doses of AAS, the more AR will upregulate to accomodate. Unfortunately as your lean body mass increases, it takes more compound to sustain the larger body size..

Also, the longer you stay on supraphysiological doses of AAS, the more the body's homeostasis mechanism produces corticotropic hormones to counter high levels of exogenous testosterones, leading to gains slowing or ceasing altogether.
It is at this point you have one of two options:

i) Taper off, or drop to a TRT dose and give the body a rest...

ii) Ramp up the dose slightly, every time gains slow, or cease...

NP Oxy, good luck man..

And GF, very good post :) I will agree with you there is plenty of debate on the topic of receptor saturation. Though we do have different and opposing views, at least we can both respectfully agree that you will need to either ramp up, or get off..and advising people to take better care of their health as well :) :)

I do like longer low dosed cycles for overall health, then Short high intensity cycles that was popular for awhile. IMO unless you are competing and its necessary I too see no reason to abuse the shit out of your body..when you can gradually and safely make a small lean gain IMO. Instant gratification is often the name of the game more so now then I have ever seen in my years in this industry.