Testosterone cream between cycles

oxymuffin

Bluelighter
Hi,

I just started a 12-week cycle with Cypionate 400mg + Deca 400mg + Dianabol 50mg

After that I'll take a 3-month off period.

Then run a 8-week cycle with Propionate 150mg EOD + Trembolone 100mg EOD + Winstrol 50mg ED

I'll be doing my PCT with Tribulus and Tamoxifen. Also, I'll be taking Letrozole 0,25mg ED + Cabergoline 0,5mg/week + HCG 100ui ED during both cycles.

Anyway, during that 3-month break, I'm thinking on using a testosterone cream (maybe 1% ) along with Tribulus to help maintain results, libido, etc.

Would that be a good idea?

Thanks

You'd be using exogenous test which will keep you shut down. Just lower your test to a cruise/trt dose via injectable. More stable serum levels, no sides of pct drugs, others around you won't have to worry about exposure to the cream, and it's cheap!

You'd be using exogenous test which will keep you shut down. Just lower your test to a cruise/trt dose via injectable. More stable serum levels, no sides of pct drugs, others around you won't have to worry about exposure to the cream, and it's cheap!

So, what you're saying is to lower the test to lets say 100mg/week and skip the PCT?

Not quite THAT low, perhaps more around the 175-225mg/wk mark....but otherwise yes, exactly that ;)

Not quite THAT low, perhaps more around the 175-225mg/wk mark....but otherwise yes, exactly that ;)

Alright, it does make sense : ) Only one question tho, do you think I'd get better results on my second cycle by doing this, or you'd stay off test for 3 months and do the PCT?

Definitely. You'll retain much more of what you gained from the initial cycle as long as you keep your diet and training in check between them :)

Shit id keep blasting forreal. Been on high test for going on 4 months. Unless your health or finances can't sustain it just keep the doses higher. If you're physically healthy to keep going and your bank account ain't as dry as a contest prep bodybuilder then I say stay at it! :D

Definitely. You'll retain much more of what you gained from the initial cycle as long as you keep your diet and training in check between them :)

Sorry but I didn't quite get your answer, it seemed kind of ambiguous to me lol so you would keep the testosterone between cycles, right?

I'm definitely watching my diet, specially on the hours around my training. Also, I completely quit drinking months ago, as well any other drugs. I'm planning on keeping that way for another 12-18 months. It's total discipline or nothing :)

Thanks!

Yeah sorry, continue running a maintenance dose of test between cycles - assuming you're willing to do so - as it will help retain what you gained from the initial cycle as well as save you money from not having to do the PCT between them :)

Thank you all for replying! I'm def following that.

Well, since I'm here I guess i'll go ahead and post my planning. What u guys think?
I'm specially worried about getting the PCT right, after 7 months on test...

Phase 1 (Cycle #1)

Weeks
01 to 12 Testosterone-Cypionate 400mg
01 to 12 Decanoate Nandrolone 400mg
07 to 12 Dianabol 50mg ED (350mg)

Phase 2 (Maintenance)

Weeks
01 to 12 Testosterone-Cypionate 175mg

Phase 3 (Cycle #2)

Weeks
01 to 08 Testosterone-Propionate 150mg EOD (525mg)
01 to 06 Trenbolone-Acetate 100mg EOD (350mg)
03 to 08 Winstrol (Stanozol) 50mg ED (350mg)
05 to 08 Anavar (Oxandrolone) 60mg ED (420mg) *not sure about this yet

Phase 4 (PCT)

30 days - Aromasin (Exemestane) 25mg ED
30 days - Novaldex (Tamoxifen) 20-10mg ED
120 days - Tribulus Terrestris 1500-1250mg ED
120 days - Vitamin E 800ui ED

Also...
HCG 100 ui ED - During testosterone use (avoiding testicular atrophy)
Femara (Letrozole) 0.25mg ED - During Cycles 1 and 2 (i guess you all know why)
Dostinex (Cabergoline) 0.5mg/week - During Nandrolone and Trembolone use (prolactin)

I won't critique your plans as honestly I'm not knowledgeable enough to say much, though only things I've noticed are - why Dbol in the second half of your first cycle, as opposed to the first half (since most people will use it as a nice kick-start while they wait for the longer enter injectable(s) to kick in)? Also why Test Cypionate for your first cycle, and then propionate for the second?

Otherwise it at least looks as though you've planned things out well enough and put thought into it all :) Hopefully when someone more experienced chimes in, they don't have much to pick on :p

I won't critique your plans as honestly I'm not knowledgeable enough to say much, though only things I've noticed are - why Dbol in the second half of your first cycle, as opposed to the first half (since most people will use it as a nice kick-start while they wait for the longer enter injectable(s) to kick in)? Also why Test Cypionate for your first cycle, and then propionate for the second?

Otherwise it at least looks as though you've planned things out well enough and put thought into it all :) Hopefully when someone more experienced chimes in, they don't have much to pick on :p

The reason I'm running Dbol on the second half of the cycle is to break homeostasis. I understand that many people do it in the first half (as I usually would do) as a kickstart. But as I discussed with my doctor, one should always increase the dosage, not the other way around, in order to break homeostasis giving your muscle another impulse to grow. Now, we were talking about testosterone, however, I think the principle may apply here as well, so I will be doing it this way at this time and see if I can get better results.

Also, I'm using Testosterone-Cypionate on my first cycle because it has a better synergy with Nandrolone Decanoate, so I believe I'll get a better result bulking up, as Testosterone-Propionate has a better synergy with Trenbolone and Stanozolol which is when I'll be focusing on muscle definition.

I hope I'm right here but if anyone is seeing something I don't, then please let me know. That's the whole point of discussing it here :) Anyway, I just hope I got the PCT right. After all, it'll be a long cycle and I don'y wanna screw up right at the end, so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Why pct? After being on for 7 months you can't tell me you can't afford a couple more vials for cruise for 5 months to make a full year on, start a new blast, etc. But if you insist, add an extra 2 weeks to your serm and aromasin dosing as you were on a hefty cycle.

Why pct? After being on for 7 months you can't tell me you can't afford a couple more vials for cruise for 5 months to make a full year on, start a new blast, etc. But if you insist, add an extra 2 weeks to your serm and aromasin dosing as you were on a hefty cycle.

After the second cycleI'll be traveling abroad for a couple of months so I don't wanna risk taking the hormones with me. Also I don't think I can keep a very good work out routine while on the trip. So I'll take this time off and start a new cycle when I get back.

Anyway so you would extend the Aromasin and Tamoxifen for another 2 weeks? Sounds reasonable. I too was thinking that 30 days might just not be enough considering the long time I'll be taking testosterone. Another concern I have is the possibility of testicular atrophy but I think the HCG will take care of that.

Thanks!

Yep yep. Genetic freak should be able to lay out a decent pct with hcg as I feel it's necessary in this case due to the length of the cycle. Should be impressive gains. Though if you felt inclined, I'd say as soon as you're able to get back on do so to maintain and build more gains.

Hi,

I just started a 12-week cycle with Cypionate 400mg + Deca 400mg + Dianabol 50mg

After that I'll take a 3-month off period.

Then run a 8-week cycle with Propionate 150mg EOD + Trenbolone 100mg EOD + Winstrol 50mg ED

I'll be doing my PCT with Tribulus and Tamoxifen. Also, I'll be taking Letrozole 0,25mg ED + Cabergoline 0,5mg/week + HCG 100ui ED during both cycles.

Anyway, during that 3-month break, I'm thinking on using a testosterone cream (maybe 1% ) along with Tribulus to help maintain results, libido, etc.

Would that be a good idea?

Thanks

If your contemplating trenbolone-A, you should be pinning ED...

Winstrol is more a pre-comp compound used in the last few weeks.... Its bad on connective tissue integrity, don't use it unless you are a competitive bodybuilder a few weeks out from a comp'...

Tribulus doesn't work...

Letro..? You don't want to knock out estrogen completely, you need some for healthy bodily functioning..

Caber.. You don't need dopamine-2 receptor agonists, unless you show signs of prolactinoma....

hCH.... you don't need it..

After the second cycleI'll be traveling abroad for a couple of months so I don't wanna risk taking the hormones with me. Also I don't think I can keep a very good work out routine while on the trip. So I'll take this time off and start a new cycle when I get back.

Anyway so you would extend the Aromasin and Tamoxifen for another 2 weeks? Sounds reasonable. I too was thinking that 30 days might just not be enough considering the long time I'll be taking testosterone. Another concern I have is the possibility of testicular atrophy but I think the HCG will take care of that.

Thanks!

Nolva 20mg, clomid 50mg.... 4-6 weeks for PCT....

The reason I'm running Dbol on the second half of the cycle is to break homeostasis. I understand that many people do it in the first half (as I usually would do) as a kickstart. But as I discussed with my doctor, one should always increase the dosage, not the other way around, in order to break homeostasis giving your muscle another impulse to grow. Now, we were talking about testosterone, however, I think the principle may apply here as well, so I will be doing it this way at this time and see if I can get better results.

Also, I'm using Testosterone-Cypionate on my first cycle because it has a better synergy with Nandrolone Decanoate, so I believe I'll get a better result bulking up, as Testosterone-Propionate has a better synergy with Trenbolone and Stanozolol which is when I'll be focusing on muscle definition.

I hope I'm right here but if anyone is seeing something I don't, then please let me know. That's the whole point of discussing it here :) Anyway, I just hope I got the PCT right. After all, it'll be a long cycle and I don'y wanna screw up right at the end, so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

There is no synergy... Testosterone is testosterone.. Cypionate is just an ester, it is inert, it has no effects on growth, it just slows release of testosterone into the blood stream... Where it is exposed to the enzymes esterase and hydrolase that remove the ester...

@Genetic Freak

Thanks for replying!!

If your contemplating trenbolone-A, you should be pinning ED...

Winstrol is more a pre-comp compound used in the last few weeks.... Its bad on connective tissue integrity, don't use it unless you are a competitive bodybuilder a few weeks out from a comp'...

Tribulus doesn't work...

Letro..? You don't want to knock out estrogen completely, you need some for healthy bodily functioning..

Caber.. You don't need dopamine-2 receptor agonists, unless you show signs of prolactinoma....

hCH.... you don't need it..

Trenbolone: Yes, its acetate. I don't do it ED because I get nasty allergy when I do. Would you do 50mg ED instead of 100 EOD? Maybe that could work.

Letro: I aware of that. Thats why i'm doing only .25mg a day. I read it only blocks around 40-50% of estrogen at that dose. Since I'm prone to gyno I think this may be the way to go, or is there a better option?

hCG: I'm doing 7-month cycle thats a long time to be on test. Do you really think it's unnecessary? I fear for my nuts man lol

Nolva 20mg, clomid 50mg.... 4-6 weeks for PCT....

The reason I'm running Exemestane on PCT:

"Aromasin (...), will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)… SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle."

(http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/aromasin-and-tamoxifen-getting-steroid-cycle)

I don't use Clomid anymore because i've always experienced a really bad rebound effect from it.

There is no synergy... Testosterone is testosterone.. Cypionate is just an ester, it is inert, it has no effects on growth, it just slows release of testosterone into the blood stream... Where it is exposed to the enzymes esterase and hydrolase that remove the ester...

Maybe 'synergy' was a poor choice of a word. I always felt more "bloated" with long esters like enanthate and cypionate. Thats why i'd rather use propionate while on trenbolone, maybe its just me, but it seems that i retain less water with propionate.

@Genetic Freak

Thanks for replying!!

Trenbolone: Yes, its acetate. I don't do it ED because I get nasty allergy when I do. Would you do 50mg ED instead of 100 EOD? Maybe that could work. YES..

Letro: I aware of that. Thats why i'm doing only .25mg a day. I read it only blocks around 40-50% of estrogen at that dose. Since I'm prone to gyno I think this may be the way to go, or is there a better option?

hCG: I'm doing 7-month cycle thats a long time to be on test. Do you really think it's unnecessary? I fear for my nuts man lol ....Some people prefer to use on long cycles or cruise blast for spermatogenesis, plus other health benefits from DHEA etc.. personal choice..!!

The reason I'm running Exemestane on PCT:

"Aromasin (...), will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)… SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle."...

You need SHBG it is a vital transport protein, without it testosterone would be easily metabolised by the liver.. SHBG transports testosterone to where it is needed and basically keeps it safe from metabolizing enzymes..

(http://bodybuilding.elitefitness.com/aromasin-and-tamoxifen-getting-steroid-cycle)

I don't use Clomid anymore because i've always experienced a really bad rebound effect from it. What effect, Clomid is generally recommended with nolva.. It seems to induce spermatogenesis better than nolva...

Maybe 'synergy' was a poor choice of a word. I always felt more "bloated" with long esters like enanthate and cypionate. Thats why i'd rather use propionate while on trenbolone, maybe its just me, but it seems that i retain less water with propionate. Don't pin once a week with longer esters, pin twice per half-life, or twice a week, single weekly injections create a higher bolus in muscle tissue this seems to create a higher metabolic spike of estrogen and DHT synthesis.. (side effects)..!!