View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

testing purity/legitimacy

Mafioso

Bluelight Crew
forgive me if this is wrong place, or a mega thread exists already. Or if I've repeated threads. 3rd day run for me. Interesting thing is, what I believed to be LSD now is questionable, as I took a home drug test(4 panel amp, opioid, benzo, thc) and interestingly It spiked for amphetamines which I haven't touched, unless this acid is tainted/not really LSD.

What are the normal and cost effective ways of checking? if any? I know there are test for MDMA and other amps and benzos, and also that there are a ton of RCs being passed around as "classic" drugs, retaining only similar effects.

Are there amps that powerful out there that taking a quarter of a tab would be strong enough to have effect? or is it likely another RC ? or potentially acid, and flawed test?

thoughts would be appreciated. sorry, bit more than disoreintated currently.

Was it liquid or tab you took?

If tab, did it taste even slightly bitter?

If so, its most likely DOxx or 25xx-nbombe,or another RC that's basically psychedelic amphetamine. Which I would guess would show up positive for amphetamine. Although I am no expert in this field.

You could use a reagent test. Look for Ehrlich and Hofmann. Indeed I think any of the DOx could show positive for amphetamine.

NBOMEs are actually not amphetamines, though they are stimulating (and much more dangerous than DOXs). NBOMes also numb the mouth, unlike DOXs.

I just got some shrooms and they’re dried but they’re all black on like the caps and have white fuzz balls on them

You could use a reagent test. Look for Ehrlich and Hofmann. Indeed I think any of the DOx could show positive for amphetamine.

On the other hand, doses for DOx are usually pretty low... a moderate dose is like 1.2 mg for DOB, 2.5 mg for DOC and 5 mg for DOM.

I'm not sure if a false positive from a DOx is more likely than one from various OTC/prescription drugs that contain active ingredients associated with false positive amphetamine screens, like the antidepressant buproprion or the decongestant pseudoephedrine, where daily doses can be in the hundreds of mg's.

some home drug test kits turn up false positives even if your clean depending on their quality.

TripsitterNZ,

The subject at hand is "Testing a drug for proper identification, ie safety", not "Testing an individual for past drug use".

Bluelight supports discussion of the former, but not the latter.

To be fair Mafioso asked the question... (Albeit a multifaceted one.) Tripsitter is just responding. The OP should be edited then for no future confusion.

Mafioso I’m curious.. You make some vague mention of still tripping 3 days in? What other things were making you think DOx beyond the at home drug test.

Interesting since another poster was also asking recently feelingvas if they dosed DOx so it may be possible.. Any more details you could give would be great.

-GC