• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Testing Meth, MDMA, Heroin & other substances with 'Rapid Response' Fentanyl Test Strips. *Read Me*

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Sadly, I think it is safe to say that everyone here in the US and soon the rest of the world, should be testing all of your drugs with fentanyl test strips. So as of 11/5/21, when you are testing MDMA or methamphetamine (or anything else), with 'Rapid Response' fentanyl test strips with batch numbers ending in either 196 or 207 then they require a greater dilution. (more to test)
------------------------------
6r2m9Yd.png

--------------------------------
  • If you have lot #DOA2105196, you will need to dilute MDMA and methamphetamine more than the recommended amount that we specify in our instructions.Rather than the standard 2mg/ml, you will need to dilute down to 0.5mg/ml.
    • This is 10mg of crushed powder into 4 teaspoons (20ml) of water.
    • Not diluting down to this ratio could result in a false positive for fentanyl.
  • If you have lots #D808009, DOA093194 or DOA2105207 we have received reports that these older batches of strips may also require this larger dilution. We recommend using the 0.5mg/mL dilution detailed above (10mg of powder per 4tsp of water) with these lots as well.
-------------------------------
  • Testing MDMA or methamphetamine:
    • If you have one of the aforementioned lots of test strips, the dilution is 10mg of MDMA/meth into 4tsp of water. That’s 4x the amount of water you’d normally use when testing MDMA/meth.
    • If you have any other batch of test strips, the dilution is 10mg of MDMA/meth into 1tsp of water.
    • Pressed pill reminder: Testing pressed pills (“pressies”) of MDMA with fentanyl test strips will yield unreliable results. Pressed pills contain an unknown quantity of MDMA relative to binder material. They might also contain other drugs in addition to MDMA, which generally can’t be determined without lab testing. This means that it is usually not possible to dilute a pressed MDMA tablet correctly to avoid false positives while also making sure you don’t dilute so much that you miss any fentanyl that might be present.
  • Testing most other drugs:
    • Use the standard dilution of 100mg of powder per 1tsp of water, regardless of which batch of strips you have.

URGENT: Most Recent Batch Of Fentanyl Test Strips Requires More Dilution When Testing MDMA And Meth

~HOW TO TEST FOR FENTANYL~
IU8KiYB.png

-----------------------------------------
DzaMghV.jpg

Does anyone give out these strips for free? I do meth in small amounts, I do tester doses, a d I have two narcan nasal sprays, bu I’m broke, the meth I have I actually got for free

Does anyone give out these strips for free? I do meth in small amounts, I do tester doses, a d I have two narcan nasal sprays, bu I’m broke, the meth I have I actually got for free
Yeah, at least around here they do.
Not sure if they have any needle exchanges close to where you are at but most of the exchanges that I have been to have a separate person that hands out Narcan, and usually those people will have the fentanyl tests. It might be different where you are at though. So it wouldn't hurt to try reaching out to the needle exchange where you are at (if they even provide this service there).

Sadly, I think it is safe to say that everyone here in the US and soon the rest of the world, should be testing all of your drugs with fentanyl test strips. So as of 11/5/21, when you are testing MDMA or methamphetamine (or anything else), with 'Rapid Response' fentanyl test strips with batch numbers ending in either 196 or 207 then they require a greater dilution. (more to test)
------------------------------
6r2m9Yd.png

• If you have lot #DOA2105196, you will need to dilute MDMA and methamphetamine more than the recommended amount that we specify in our instructions.Rather than the standard 2mg/ml, you will need to dilute down to 0.5mg/ml.
    • This is 10mg of crushed powder into 4 teaspoons (20ml) of water.
    • Not diluting down to this ratio could result in a false positive for fentanyl.
  • If you have lots #D808009, DOA093194 or DOA2105207 we have received reports that these older batches of strips may also require this larger dilution. We recommend using the 0.5mg/mL dilution detailed above (10mg of powder per 4tsp of water) with these lots as well.
-------------------------------
  • Testing MDMA or methamphetamine:
    • If you have one of the aforementioned lots of test strips, the dilution is 10mg of MDMA/meth into 4tsp of water. That’s 4x the amount of water you’d normally use when testing MDMA/meth.
    • If you have any other batch of test strips, the dilution is 10mg of MDMA/meth into 1tsp of water.
    • Pressed pill reminder: Testing pressed pills (“pressies”) of MDMA with fentanyl test strips will yield unreliable results. Pressed pills contain an unknown quantity of MDMA relative to binder material. They might also contain other drugs in addition to MDMA, which generally can’t be determined without lab testing. This means that it is usually not possible to dilute a pressed MDMA tablet correctly to avoid false positives while also making sure you don’t dilute so much that you miss any fentanyl that might be present.
  • Testing most other drugs:
    • Use the standard dilution of 100mg of powder per 1tsp of water, regardless of which batch of strips you have.

URGENT: Most Recent Batch Of Fentanyl Test Strips Requires More Dilution When Testing MDMA And Meth

~HOW TO TEST FOR FENTANYL~
IU8KiYB.png

-----------------------------------------
DzaMghV.jpg

Hello, when using the rapid response strips, why is the 2nd red line never as bright as the first? When I use meth, I only do it in the safest way possible now. I no longer snort, I only weigh it and drink a moderate dose in water. However, I still test each and every time, for the evil F-word drug which in my opinion, is a bigger epidemic than the C-word beer bug. The evil F-drug, often laced in opioids, and pills is unlikely to be in Meth, I know this. Safety first, and peace of mind are of utmost importance to me, however, and even though I get my stuff from the same trusted source every time, harm reduction is important to me and I still test using the Rapid Response F Test Strips bought from BunkPolice.

Question is, however, that every time I test before using, the 2nd red line that is supposed to mean it is "safe", is NEVER as bright as the first red line. Every single time. I believe if there is any hint of a line period, it means the test is negative and you're good to go. At least, that is what I have heard. Is this true? And why is the 2nd red line always hard to make out? Is there ever a case where both lines are the same shade? Or is that just the way the test strips scientifically are engineered to work?

Thank you! I just want to make sure that seeing a barely visible negative 2nd line is good enough to be considered a pass.

Also, I have the 196 batch of strips now. I was following the instructions and doing 10 MG of product in a ratio of 1 TSP of water. You say to up that to 4 TSP of water per 10 MG of product. Can you give me an explanation as to why, as I'm curious? The instructions that come with it don't say that still.

Last edited:
Is there any reliable data (or even allegorically) that anyone can direct me to that using saline water instead of sterile water when using FTS can/not effect the result (ie false positive)? Thanks.

Is there a protocol for kratom extract liquid shots? I tested an OPMS black 7x and it popped positive.

• Wow
Reactions: Ds
Yeah, at least around here they do.
Not sure if they have any needle exchanges close to where you are at but most of the exchanges that I have been to have a separate person that hands out Narcan, and usually those people will have the fentanyl tests. It might be different where you are at though. So it wouldn't hurt to try reaching out to the needle exchange where you are at (if they even provide this service there).

Mine specify on the label as being urine tests, with urine in parentheses, which I assume is normal and they're just being utilized as field tests in this manner. However, I've been using the same product daily for quite a while and just as I was curious enough to test it, I needed to pee. I figured on saving the 0.1g if I went with the urinalysis, which came up as negative.

Am I correct assuming there shouldn't be any issue here? Are the results valid?
It was a honest sample. I did order them a while ago, they're stored away at the moment otherwise I'd go check. I feel confident trusting the results as far as effects go, but I've been known to be wrong in the past.

Where can I get these?

Are they provided by harm reduction as with needle exchange programs?