• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing MDMA with Mecke Kit, but cannot determine the substance

casinelli26

Greenlighter
Tested some powder with the Mecke kit and cannot determine for certain what the substance is. For the first 5-10 seconds it turned to a yellowish color and then afterwards to a brownish/dark red color. It looks to be Methylone, but I can't tell for certain. I want to be sure because if it's MDPV I'm getting rid of this shit right away. Not sure if this picture link will work, but here's the photo of what it looks like if it does,
photo.php

if you can test with simons... MDPV will be negative and bk-mdma will be positive.

i think its more likely that methylone will be sold as molly than mdpv but it best to check.

testing with just mecke is pretty hard to judge what it contains. you should really try getting another reagent like surreality said so you can really start to "rule out" the substances. but from what i can see, it looks like methylone, cathin.

Im sorry man, i know what it feels like to get your hopes up, either get it locally, or a festi goer lets you test it, and you say to yourself this might be the one, but ive done it so much now (testing) that i can usually look at some stuff like na i dont even want to waste a test kit/droplet