• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Testing kit as a gift for a friend - Need help choosing the right kits

vgoulart

Greenlighter
I have a friend who has just started taking mdma pills and I would like to give her some testing kits as a gift for her birthday.

I was looking at EZ Test website but there are so many different types of tests! What tests should I buy so that she can get accurate results for mdma? I know Marquis is one of them, but I heard it's not enough because some deadly substances like PMA and PMMA can sneak through. What additional tests should I buy?

Thanks!

There are so many test kit suppliers showing up selling the one use ampules / vials similar to EZTEST.

Eztest vials are a great starting point but can turn out to be expensive if your going to be testing a few pills for the usual suspected adulterants.

If its a gift then depending on where you are, check out

Www.dancesafe.org or www.ecstasypilltest.com - Dancesafe is a very trusted test kit supplier and even though ecstasypilltest is new to the game I certainly wouldn't be suggesting them if their kits / service was unreliable.

If you can afford the 60AU$ I would say buy the full kit (you cant buy a single bottle tester that tests for all substances).

Marquis is by far the best single kit to buy, but this cannot check for the likes of PMA/PMMA and for that you would need Robadope. It also does not check or inidicate piperazines (probably the biggest adulterant in the US) but if the pill does not give a MDMA reaction then its safe to say its not Ecstasy.

There's a great guide about PMA / Test kits here

One good idea is to test your test kit (bottle type) upon receipt - use on something household like sugar or asprin which will give you a color reaction with marquis. Take notes or record the reaction times etc and then you have a way to test you kit in 12months to see if the reaction speeds have slowed down etc. .

Great present idea - respect

Thank you very much, Bearlove! If there was a way to rate comments here, I would give you five stars ;-)
I'm going to buy from the Australian website, since DanceSafe does not ship to my country.

Thank you :) - I personally cannot give enough praise for Ecstasypilltest. The kits are great and the owner of the company is a genuine great guy<3

Last edited: