• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Testing Drugs --- What Exactly Is In Your C-Jam?

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
I was looking through the site below and was left with one question -- what exactly is the idea behind cutting Bolivian Marching Powder with phenacetin and/or levamisole? I was surprised to see phenacetin is still around -- the last time I took that was gobbling Emprazil With Codeine Nº 5 after I busted my ankle years ago . . .though there must be some around, especially since making it is a common lab assignment in second-year organic chemistry courses . . . I was really fond of Emprazil With Codeine as one of my favourite narcotic effects is the drop in body temperature and it did it better than Vicoprofen plus paracetamol and T4s plus aspirin and naproxen. A cold tip of the nose let me know that big analgesia was coming after the bang and rush level off, which I got taking Emprazil With Codeine Nº 5 along with glutethimide and tripelennamine on an empty stomach washed down with Coca-Cola -- it was a new & improved Dors & Fours, Loads, Ciba & Codeine since there were 84 or 90 mg of codeine sulphate in each tablet, and it felt like banging Miss Emma, Blue Velvet actually . . .

Last edited:
A veterinarian friend of mine sent me a short clip of a pile of pouring levamisole into a large watch glass and stirring it around a little with a pencil and that one is straightforward in that it is shiny and white like Nose Candy and doesn't trip the usual reagent tests . . . it is a vermifuge and has additional anti-parasitic and anti-microbial actions. So, if one is headed to the jungle for the first time, get some Colombian Naughty Salt cut with levamisole and quinine and bob's yer uncle -- no Guinea Worm or Plasmodium falciparum malaria . . . actually it can do some nasty stuff haematologically speaking if consumed in large quantities unawares.

I think you pretty much answered the question about levamisole in your second post. It stretches out the weight of the cocaine while retaining the look and feel of pure cocaine, and being very difficult to detect by the usual means for detecting diluents/additives, so it can be used to bulk it up at or near the source and increase profits before it is even "officially" stepped on. Which is certainly unfortunate, because of all the scary problems it can cause, as you mentioned.