• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested two different pills , same result but different time of color change

Breee123

Greenlighter
Hey there so I tested two pills with a mecke testing solution and both went from light green to dark dark blue. One of the pills stared off at a lighter green and took longer to change to the dark blue while the other went from light green to dark blue almost immediatley, does the time difference mean anything?
Thank you!

Sounds like they both tested positive for MDxx (would be a good idea to get the rest of the reagents for more complete testing and piece of mind). I always assumed that a faster reaction indicated that it might be a higher dose, had less filler, less binder, or something like that. I'm just making my own assumptions here so someone please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this...

Last edited:
The speed of the reaction has todo with% of the pill having binxer and MDxx. If one pill is large and tests slower it may or may not have more mdxx.other factors include temperature of the reagents. Like if it was stored in the fridge then the first pill would probably react slower and the second faster since the reagent warmed ula bit.

How much of a pill do you use to test it when youre using these tests? Do you still have most of the pill to eat after testing?

Im stingy as fuck with how much I use.. comes out to a grain of salt or smaller lol. Unless I get no reaction then it's like fuck it... might as well test the whole damn thing

you should use about the size of a pin head and grind it to a fine powder. it should react instantaneously (within 1-10 seconds). slow reactions can occur due to impurities or bad quality reagents.