• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tested positive for fentanyl?

Giles95

Greenlighter
Hi everyone it's my first post I've been coming on the site a while but just looking never wrote anything but I can't find a answer to this one, I've been a heroin addict here in England for 4 years, used IV 3 times a day for 3 years until a year ago, got on methadone, just fancied getting high recently and skipped a few days of methadone and used a few times, went back to my clinic to renew my prescription and I'm always honest told them I used so they tested me and came back for heroin and fentanyl, the way they were warning me not to score off the same guy again was worrying, they know I'm opiate tolerant but they said it could be very easy to OD on this stuff and I didn't believe them until I looked it up,apparently prince died of fentanyl OD, but anyway here's the question, haven't had methadone for 2 days and don't know whether to go get it, or score again for 1 more day and forget the advice, is it likely that each bag could have a completely different amount in each, I noticed the stuff was strong but nothing to crazy, maybe slam half a bag and then the other half so I know I'm ok???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bud, just a friendly heads up that the "SWIM" stuff is against BLs guidelines/rules. Just wanted to let ya know if you didn't to avoid unnecessary BS.

Also, it kind of defeats the purpose writing SWIM then writing I or me in the same post..... Just my 2 cents.

i'm pretty sure my second OD was due to fent, i'm also from the uk. if you think your supply is contaminated the best thing you can do is change your dealer and throw away anything he gave you - i didn't respond to narcan in the ambulance and had to be put in an medically induced coma with artificial respiration.

its not worth it.

is it likely that each bag could have a completely different amount in each, I noticed the stuff was strong but nothing to crazy, maybe slam half a bag and then the other half so I know I'm ok???

You have been addict for four years and bought stuff from streets and you wonder if each bag could have completely different amount in them?

I've got all my opioids from a pharmacy and never bought any drug from a dealer but even I know that those bags bought from dealers aren't quality tested and can contain any amount and different stuff what it was sold for and those might range from real dope to fentanyl or it's analogues or even dog shit.

How came you are still alive?