Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tested positive for benzodiazepines when all I've taken is UK heroin

Rio Fantastic

Bluelighter
Hello,

This has really puzzled me. Twice now I've tested positive for benzodiazepines when I haven't touched them for over three months. The first time I assumed it must have been a false positive, but now that it's happened twice I've realized that the heroin I've been using must be cut with some form of benzo. One dealer's stuff in particular stands out - he always has the best stuff anyway when compared to everyone else I know, but recently, though it still certainly has a higher heroin content than any other dealer I know, it has definitely been making me nod out faster and has been more sedating than usual, but it wasn't until I tested positive for benzos that I put it together.

However, I'm struggling to think of which benzo it could possibly be. I am an I.V. user, and as far as I know there are no benzodiazepines that are soluble in water, so surely when I cook the shot the benzo cut should remain a solid in the solution? This just isn't the case though - it all cooks up fine as it usually does, leaving very little behind that has to be filtered out. I also always assumed that it would be instantly noticeable if the heroin was cut with a benzo - I thought it would knock me on my ass straight away, but I've hardly even noticed it and never would have if it weren't for the drug tests since high quality heroin will make me nod anyway.

Anyone have any thoughts on what could be going on here?

I've no experience with heroin but there are some benzos that are water soluble, such as pyrazolam. It might also be possible that it is a non-water soluble benzo but it is being dissolved by the citric acid when you're cooking up.

rohypnol (flunitrazepam), midazolam and pyrazolam are some possibilities. we wont really be able to tell you though and as don says, a little of any benzo migt dissolve in a hot, acidic sol.

All the above benzos are water soluble as is lorazepam but rather less so.

Not to mention the hugely increased risk of OD if injecting potent benzos with heroin. I'd stay well away if I were you...

Sounds about right mate , they bosh the gear with any bulking agent , that will but your head in your lap.
We're just lucky thy haven't got into fent yet.

I remember when it was anthrax spores doing the rounds - knowing that and still going out to score cause you'd rather chance it than deal with a cluck...the good ol' days.

But yep - sounds like it's cut with some benzo dude, not that uncommon. Think there was some being cut with barbs a while back.

I remember when it was anthrax spores doing the rounds - knowing that and still going out to score cause you'd rather chance it than deal with a cluck...the good ol' days.

But yep - sounds like it's cut with some benzo dude, not that uncommon. Think there was some being cut with barbs a while back.

Yep, I tested positive for barbiturates in 2011 due to gear.

Yep, I tested positive for herpes, syphilis and gonorrhea 2011 due to getting off my head and having sex with a 67 year old toothless bum in a park on my way home from the pub. I am still itchy..
Always practice safe sex FUBAR..

I would imagine FUBAR's definition of "safe sex" is transposing two digits when writing your phone number on her arm .....

Always practice safe sex FUBAR..

Tbh, the day I fuck a bum WITH teeth will be the day I give up Sodomy. It's bad enough negotiating the sphincter (especially when they cough), without having a full set of gnashers to contend with as well. That's what I call safe sex - not having your cock bitten off..

I would imagine FUBAR's definition of "safe sex" is transposing two digits when writing your phone number on her arm .....

Actually, to be really on the safe side, I usually wait until they're cold. My motto is " if they're breathing, then I'm leaving". Or, "If there's respiration there won't be penetration"...

Actually, to be really on the safe side, I usually wait until they're cold. My motto is " if they're breathing, then I'm leaving". Or, "If there's respiration there won't be penetration"...
Once they pass your in their ass..

The polarity between us is quite astonishing. I'll fuck anything that moves and, if it doesn't move, I'll fuck it until it does. Haven't you ever wondered what's really causing continental drift and potholes?

Once they pass your in their ass..

You got it ;)

Oi, stop stealing my lines...

Once the heart stops a beatin' that's when I put my meat in.

When the eyes roll back I'm up the crack..

If a knife causes no bleedin', that's when I sow my seed in..

To prevent reanimation always use decapitation..

. It's bad enough negotiating the sphincter (especially when they cough), without having a full set of gnashers to contend with as well..

Just how big is your cock to reach the sphincter whilst avoiding teeth? :)

good god! what have i walked into!

if theyve popped their corks, i'll have a go of their norks?