• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Tested my "MDMA" not sure about the color reaction

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I used mecke reagant on some of my mdma powder, its odd because right when the drop hits it turns a light yellow color for about a millisecond and then goes straight to green and then to a really dark blue within about 5 seconds.. im confused about that yellow color part :/

Maybe just a quick reaction from a cutting agent? Sounds like the rest is good to go though :)

That would be a classic sign of some sort of cut. The mecke kit in particular is WAY too sensitive to MDMA, you need a marquis to be able to tell if there is more than one substance in the mix. Meth won't even react to the mecke, so it's pretty much useless on it's own.

Maybe just a quick reaction from a cutting agent? Sounds like the rest is good to go though :)

Which means if i had that gear, it would be a total no go. There is no telling what that cutting agent is but it could very well be an active cut.

Good point. I believe he said he already tried it in a different thread. But thinkin retro. Your right.

I used mecke reagant on some of my mdma powder, its odd because right when the drop hits it turns a light yellow color for about a millisecond and then goes straight to green and then to a really dark blue within about 5 seconds.. im confused about that yellow color part :/

Mdma powder? No thanks, unless we're talking about sassafrass (mda) and the shit is brown. Mdma glass shard crystals I would highly consider purchasing. White colored molly powder? Ya I've had decent stuff. But the glass shards are where its' at. Although I have heard mdma can also be brownish depending on the wash method?

Anyways good to see kiddies using testing kits nowadays.

Last edited:
That would be a classic sign of some sort of cut. The mecke kit in particular is WAY too sensitive to MDMA, you need a marquis to be able to tell if there is more than one substance in the mix. Meth won't even react to the mecke, so it's pretty much useless on it's own.

Yep, exactly what Folley said.

Mdma powder? No thanks, unless we're talking about sassafrass (mda) and the shit is brown. Mdma glass shard crystals I would highly consider purchasing. White colored molly powder? Ya I've had decent stuff. But the glass shards are where its' at. Although I have heard mdma can also be brownish depending on the wash method?
You can't judge by the color. Following is marquis, mecke and mandelin tested (eztestkits) and also field tested <grin> MDMA:

And this is how it turned out after washing:

This is white powder and definately MDMA.