• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tested MDMA with an EZ Purity test kit, Is it Okay???

Houseeveryweekend

Greenlighter
So I recently picked up some MDMA for an event soon. I live in uni halls so am unable to order any testing kits online. So I had to settle for what I could buy in the shops. I managed to find the 'EZ MDMA Purity Semi-Quantitative test.' Anyway it appeared to come back medium/high (I think). So my question is A) Can I be sure from this it was definitely MDMA, it was in crystal form not pill! Thankyou

What colour did the test go? You're looking for a dark purple/black reaction. If it is then you should be good to go. Would recommend a set of scales so you know how much you're taking.

The purity test tells you roughly what % of the sample is MDMA. It doesn't tell you what else is in it and it isn't as reliable as the traditional presumptive ID tests. I'd use a marquis or mandelin kit too to see if you get the purple reaction if I were you.

Does anyone know the chemical reactive that this purity test uses? I've got a friend who builds and sells marquis/reactives, maybe he can also build this one (the test does not ship to where I live).

Unfortunately I can't get hold of an 'identity test' as I can't order stuff online, due to being in university accommodation! So this was the best thing I could get :( Since it came back as med/high, does that mean it definitely contains MDMA? the test was men's specific? Also, in general, what else can crystal MDMA be? Like in the UK it surely contains MDMA, right? Even if it is impure?

The problem is (as far as I'm aware) that the purity type test can react to certain RC's like 6-APB, and might be more prone to false positives. Now I don't know this for sure but I certainly heard it somewhere. You know it's not illegal to order test kits, you're well within your rights to receive one at your accommodation, and they will be discreetly packaged anyway. Marquis or mandelin (EZ test ecstasy or ketamine) are the kits you'd need

Unfortunately I can't get hold of an 'identity test' as I can't order stuff online, due to being in university accommodation! So this was the best thing I could get :( Since it came back as med/high, does that mean it definitely contains MDMA? the test was men's specific? Also, in general, what else can crystal MDMA be? Like in the UK it surely contains MDMA, right? Even if it is impure?

As far as I know, it isn't too hard to make your own marquis like reagant using some household/store bought items. Needn't be ordered online.

As for the MDMA in the UK - it can contain all sorts, such as piperazines, piperazines + mdma to fool the test, PM(M)A which could be lethal, methylone, and so on....

How well do you trust your source? Head over to the european section, plenty of chat about UK MDMA scene.

Okay guys bought a proper testing kit. It turned black straight away! So looks like I have got MDMA! So glad I decided to test it!

I test my stuff with 5 reagents and the purity test. I have had semi-bad stuff once, and the only test that picked that up was the purity test. It was MDMA in it (70% on the purity test and normal results on the other tests), but it was mixed with something that made me sick.

Point is, you can't trust 100% on any of the tests. They give you an indication not a definite answer. The more tests you use, the better. So even though the test results comes back fine, always start with a low dose on a new batch. :)