• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tested MDMA but still scared!! just need some encouragement

toastietoes

Greenlighter
Hello...myself and my husband have acquired some good MDMA which was tested by my much younger brother and it's good to go. hubby and i have 400mg total crystals to share and want to take it because we heard it would be a good boost to our marriage which has been in somewhat of a rut and we are looking for a deeper connection. I am terrified. I used to take E back in the late 90s all the time at raves and vowed never to touch it again...not because of bad experience, but because I got to crazy and partied out. I have problems with anxiety and i am scared of the come up. I don't remember what it's like and don't want to lose control, but I really want to share the experience with my husband hoping it will help us to open up to each other. What's the best way for us to go about this? What's a good starter dose...I am sensitive, so I think I want to take as little as possible to get the feelings. Also don't want to feel hungover or miserable the next day.. My husband and brother think i am crazy for being so nervous And im just looking for other opinions from others with experience. Thanks in advance, apologies if the format of this post isn't correct...it's my first time on this site!

Last edited:
Cant read due to "swim" tactics. We dont swim here. Fix your post.

if u are really scared don't do it.
It s pretty hard to have a bad trip on MDMA because it is an anxiolytic tho.

I'm just really nervous, I don't want to get sick. I'm old lol...I'm 33, haven't touched this stuff since I was 18 back when I wasn't scared of anything!

33 isnt old
chances are you will stop being nervous as the glow of the mdma kicks in

If it's high quality MDMA (like over 90% pure MDMA.HCl, no active cuts), then 0.12g is plenty, I can find that quite intense occasionally though depending on my mindset. Generally 100-120mg is good for me (63kg male), and 80-100mg is good for my girlfriend (56kg female), so it's kinda 1.5-1.8 mg/kg, I wouldn't go over 2 mg/kg personally as I think that's the most I could handle. The come up can be obnoxious particularly on really pure stuff I find, you can make it slower by dropping half a dose at t+0 min and the other half at t+30 min (reduces intensity of peak a little). Or, you can make it MUCH slower, and smoother, kind of like getting drunk over the course of two hours, by taking 1/3 of your dose at t+0 min, 1/3 at t+30 min and 1/3 at t+1 hr. The come up is actually lovely this way but intensity of the peak is reduced to at least 2/3 or less.

If you are gonna use those spaced out dosing regimes definitely go for the higher end of the dose range, and if you dose all at once dose a bit lower to take the edge off the come up. Also check out RollSafe.org, taking some of the supplements from there can really help boost the afterglow, reduce the brain fog/dumbness afterward and prevent any mood deficit, though tbh if neither of you have done it for ages you shouldn't have problems. Also I'd avoid redosing, makes all the side effects and after effects worse IMO for nothing more than making the bit after the peak and the point where the high 'leaves' a bit longer.

Last edited:
Thank you for saying that I'm not old haha! I'm going to do some deep breathing, light some candles, and hope for the best. Wish me luck!

You guys are gonna have an amazing night. Remember dont get wild...wait at least 3 months if you must do it again.........

Also, if its been many years since doing it. 100-120mg. Not so sure youd get enough from 60mg.

I actuality recommend weigh it based on body weight. 1 mg/kg should be smallest where 1.5 mg/kg should be really good and only go over up to 2 mg/kg if your mdma is cut with filler, caffeine, or something as it will be overwhelming, but probably enjoyable just with physical side effects I've noticed when the dose is too high for me 1.5.mg/kg. Also prepare a second dose of 0.5 mg/kg and if you are enjoying the experience you can take it 2-3 hours in while past that 4 hours max is pushing it. It should extend the experience without major side effects although it won't bring back another stronger peak, but allow you both to continue working together longer if process is going well.

Try planning exercises like eye contact exercises. Sit cross legged in front of one another or sitting with ergonomic support if necessary and a surface to rest your hands on if necessary as well. Both should rest their right hand on the others left (I need to double check if it's the other way around unless someone knows this exercise) and just maintain your breathing, posture, position, and finally most important maintain eye contact while maintaining silence. I couldn't imagine the connection that could build between two who are in love.

I definitely recommend deep massaging, but in my opinion intercourse is best left for another time.... or at least the very end. Massaging, cuddling, dancing, and any interaction really is intercourse.... Who cares if it's sexual? I think of children while cuddling & messaging I think of resting and strengthening for when the time comes.

Anyways sorry for going off topic.... I hope you have a powerful bonding experience. As well as deep meaningful conversation.

As your only dose or as a first dose followed by another 60 in half an hour or so? If your dosing ONLY 60, I don't think you'll break through to the kind of level required for bonding

Thank you to everyone who responded! Best. Night. EVER. we took the advice of doing a small amount, then followed up by a small amount 30 mins later. waited another 1.5 and took the rest. We talked, cuddled, looked at each other...like REALLY looked at each other. I felt like I was seeing him how I saw him 12 years ago when we met. no upset stomach, no anxiety. Still feel good today. all in all, I would say the experience was wonderful. since it had been about 15 years for both of us, it was just like the first time. Pure magic. We made a date to do it again a year from now. Thanks again for all the tips and tricks. :)

I'm just really nervous, I don't want to get sick. I'm old lol...I'm 33, haven't touched this stuff since I was 18 back when I wasn't scared of anything!

You are not old. I'm 10 to 20 years older (*) than you when I first tried MDMA.

(*) Not going to give too much details which could be used to identify me.

Set the scene, relax. Make your choice. Even if you split it two ways you'll be ok off your face but ok. So using caution you'll have a great time. With that long of a break it will be like the first time again.

I think anytime someone tries a new substance they are nervous and anxiety takes over. But since you tried E, u should already know what to expect. If its pure MDMA, its should be less sketchier than E you tired when you were young. First time i tried E(not tested)i was 18, i was feeling great but next morning i felt like shit and even depressed for the next few days. First time i tried MDMA(tested) I was 25, it was much better. By that i mean I was actually able to go to sleep even though i went to sleep next morning at 6AM but i did. Woke up at like 2PM and yes i did feel like shit but i ate, drank a lot of liquids and i was OK again like i was ready to do errands and work next day.

That being said. I suggest you take a small dose and see how that does. If you start to feel good and not weird, Increase it.

Just realized you already rolled lol I am glad you had fun!

Thank you, Yes it was amazing...and I was totally fine the next day. Got up at 11am, cleaned the whole house, took a nap and made a huge dinner for family. It was definitely not like the pills I took as a teenager that left me feeling like I wanted to die the next day.

Glad to hear it all went well, Toastie! You were smart to test, research, and have a plan. One caution though for anyone else reading this for similar advice: depending on several factors (emptiness of stomach, weight, heart rate, etc) your first roll probably would have started hitting within that first 30 mins, but not always. I think Terarc's advice to split dosage was spot on (and is the way I always took my rolls) if you already *know* the amount you are going to take as an initial dose. If you aren't sure of how much or the impact (particularly for a first timer), you should wait longer than 30 mins to make sure of the effects first before adding more to it.

I'm having the image in my mind of Leonardo de Caprio in Wolf of Wall Street after his delayed Quaalude onset...