• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Tested, I dont think i got MDMA, should i tell my dealer?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
so i've been with the same guy for about a year, always got good shit from him, i have a mecke tester and the shit turns from green to blue. just got some tonight from him, he said its from a new guy but its super good (hes always had the same guy beforehand) got home and tested it, just turns dirty yellowish.. is that a for sure sign its not MDMA, should i even tell my guy or just drop him and try to find someone new if so? so dissapointed :(

and i dont want to sound hostile, how should i tell him about this?

So it ended up turning orange, my best guess is methylone.. Is methylone considered molly?

Last edited:
no Methlyone is way more like bath salts (or in some cases, is bath salts) than molly.

Everything seems to be coming up methlyone these days. Its fucking NASTY....no euphoria, just edgy, speedy and very "up and down". I almost choked out the guy who sold it to me and my friends last summer in upstate NY. Haven't talked to him since, fuck that shit.

Git Yo' Money Back. False advertising, proof is in the test.

methylone is utter shite compared to mdma. its utter shite anyway compared to nothing lol. and no chance is it worth even half what mdma is worth.

id tell ur guy to go back to his old supplier. and get my money back haha

Is methylone considered molly?

A lot of 'molly' sold these days is methylone. But remember that molly is just a slangterm and has no real meaning apart from the meaning we provide to it. Molly should refer to MDMA and that's what it previously meant. But in today's drug market, molly is so inconsistent it's not really any specific drug these days (although people think it's MDMA). And the effects are similar to MDMA. If I ever choose to buy from dealers, I always just ask for MDMA. No slang, no BS.

If I was you, I'd take the methylone but tell my dealer about how disappointed I am, and that what he's selling isn't MDMA (a lot of dealers don't even know what they're selling - they don't use test kits) and see what they say.

I personally don't see why methylone gets so much hate, it's actually not a bad experience at all. It's got a very similar rushy feeling to MDMA, a nice warm sense of content and empathy, it's just all less intense and short-lasting compared to MD. If you do decide to go for the methylone, don't forget that the doses are different to MDMA. You typically need a higher dose of methylone to get the best out of it. Somewhere between 150-200mg is a good starting range. I'd recommend 170-180mg, but it's up to you.

I had the same experience. The source is the problem, he didn't know and wouldn't test every pill before selling out. Even if you tell him how shit the pill is, he can do nothing about it. Do you expect him give you a discount next time? :)

I've marched right back to the guy with my marquis and told him to give me my money back. It didn't work so he lost me as a customer.

The more people demand quality and use test kits the more dealers will have to provide quality drugs.

Be the change you want to see ;)

Just call him up and say "hey bro I tested this 'molly' has no Mdma in it, only bath salts.." and go from there. Maybe u can help him find a test kit so he won't get ripped off. I know a couple dealers that used to ask me to test when they got product. One even asked me where they sold em so he could buy one.

Most importantly.. orange is NOT methylone. What you have there is likely some gross, unidentified chemical.

Be ABSOLUTELY sure to tell your dealer, in fact go one step further and tell EVERYONE who buys even weed that this guy is selling fake (potentially dangerous) drugs. This is extremely important. If he is allowed to continue selling these substances and can make money doing it, there is no incentive for him to stop selling "bath salts". You need to put a stop to his business, and yes, it is up to YOU!

Most importantly.. orange is NOT methylone. What you have there is likely some gross, unidentified chemical.

Be ABSOLUTELY sure to tell your dealer, in fact go one step further and tell EVERYONE who buys even weed that this guy is selling fake (potentially dangerous) drugs. This is extremely important. If he is allowed to continue selling these substances and can make money doing it, there is no incentive for him to stop selling "bath salts". You need to put a stop to his business, and yes, it is up to YOU!

He said it turned orange after a while, color changes after the first few minutes or so are no longer valid and usually are just a result of being exposed to normal air. If it turned yellow and stayed yellow for the first few minutes with a mecke test, chances are high it is Dxm. Really the reaction should occur within 20 seconds, but I believe methanol is added to slightly slow down the reaction so it is easier to spectate.

But yea, if it changed to orange after like 5-10 minutes, that's irrelevant I believe.

Edit: actually, it could be methylone as well. The above info was according the the Dancesafe reaction chart, but this chart I'll link below shows yellowish to orange for methylone with mecke. Why are there inconsistencies between charts?

http://www.neurosoup.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Reagent-Drug-Test-Kit-Chart-new2.jpg

Last edited:
Well im pist, asked him for my money back and just to hit me up when he gets back his old guy, but just ignored me... Maybe my MDMA days are over :( gives me such a shitty feeling... Should i even bother trying this stuff? Maybe ill enjoy it?

doing something like that can get your ass kicked or even killed, drug dealers aren't the most understanding people sometimes., I don't think there is a problem telling him that you know his shit is fake. but going on a crusade to end their enterprise is asking for some trouble

Sounds like he isn't intentionally ripping people off, if its the first bad batch out of a whole year. I don't know the guy, but I would tell him how it tested unless I felt like that would put me in danger.

doing something like that can get your ass kicked or even killed, drug dealers aren't the most understanding people sometimes., I don't think there is a problem telling him that you know his shit is fake. but going on a crusade to end their enterprise is asking for some trouble

Not if he's serious about his business. I bought some pills from someone once that tested as pure amp. I told all of his customers I knew, which was a lot of people, to watch out for them and don't buy them if they didn't want amp pills. But I didn't tell the dealer because I was honestly afraid of him. He called me up out of the blue and asked me to come to his home.

Of course I was nervous because I had caused him to lose money and because generally he's not a guy you want to mess with. When I got over there he asked me to test again with him present, which I did. After that he drove with me to his supplier. Told me to test yet again with his supplier present and proceeded to scold the guy for ripping him off. He told his supplier that he needed his customers trust and would not stand for getting fake pills as he didn't want to get a name of selling bad gear. The supplier was a bit agitated but gave him his money back in the end.

Every single time after that when I bought from the guy it tested straight to black, as he had gone out and purchased his own testkit, he didn't know these existed before I showed him. I even got a discount on my next somewhat big purchase because he felt I helped him out. There is always a risk when interfering with a dealers business but they are not all bad...

Last edited:
Haha yeah. We actually became good friends after that. He's about the only dealer I know of that has got more reasons to sell drugs than just 'to make money'. He's kind of like the hippies from the 60's-70's. He gets a kick from spreading joy among people, be it chemically induced. And he's honest to a fault apparently =D really a stand up guy, though as I said not someone you want to mess with (usually)

It's important that you tell him, show him the evidence and explain what he can do to test it further. Asking for your money back is dependent on what the dealer is like. Without knowing too much about the situation, it's most likely they have been ripped off themselves. The more informed dealers like yours are, the less likely it is that these things will happen. Most dealers don't want to sell shit.

This happened to a friend of mine who once sold "MDMA" at a party. Someone there was convinced the stuff he was selling was PMA, and he told us so the next day. This was after the party, so we had already taken almost all of it. We had a small sample remaining, tested it and it turned out to be PMA. There was no chance of a refund as we'd ate it anyway (that's the sorta "rule" around here, if you have a quality complaint, you don't take all the drugs anyway) but our friend informed his supplier who returned the rest of the batch. Lives were potentially saved by taking action. People could have easily even died at that party, we were lucky!

Tell your dealer, privately and politely if you need to, to avoid embarrassing them or putting them on the defensive. It's a harm reduction issue, potentially a serious one. Hopefully you get your money back too of course.

I totally agree. Putting a stop to a dealers business is not a crusade I would go on. Anyone suggesting such a thing is asking for a death wish where I come from.

I've always found my dealers like it when I give feedback about what they have, they've never taken my opinion in the wrong way. Also when I used to sell I really appreciated it when a **good** customer would let me know if my stuff was wack or good.

I bought my dealer a test kit and explained to him about quality of product and so forth. He tests now before he commits to a purchase.