Test your basic drug knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(discussing a certain question)

Last edited by a moderator:
quite enjoyed that :)

32/50

64%

reasonably pleased with that score considering the questions.

42/50 so 84%

I didn't know some of the hallucinogen questions I think. Good test.

I'd like it if this idea was developed more and maybe there could be a test that complete newbies could take about stuff like urban myths / media lies. I'd love to be able to link to a quiz like that while having an arguement about drugs with someone on MSN and just say "Go on then, see how much you really know".

AlphaNumeric said:
I'd like it if this idea was developed more and maybe there could be a test that complete newbies could take about stuff like urban myths / media lies. I'd love to be able to link to a quiz like that while having an arguement about drugs with someone on MSN and just say "Go on then, see how much you really know".

That's the idea. This is a sort of test run, to see how things will go in the future.

Thanks for your comments everyone.

42/50 here......

Nice quiz.

Curious to see the stats when it is over....look forward to future ones.

^^^
44/50 = 88%

Not bad... I got stuck on the questions about syringes and heroin. But it was a fun quiz regardless! In the future maybe there should be quizzes focusing on different "genres" of drugs and drug use.

43/50, I would have definitely fucked up on the ones about urine testing, it's information I have never needed to know.

Fun quiz, great time killer

I, also, have no knowledge of IV questions, nor do I desire to have any ... perhaps a higher score isn't necessarily good; if you get almost all of them right then you know way too much and need to give BL a break =P

damn people coming into my office :(

i timed out

*cries*

i do offically know more than 0%!! i swear!! ;)

awesome quiz though...i did have to look up a few things to get to the point i did get to before i got the shit scared out of me by someone walking up to the computer (no professor *****, i don't know why this drug quiz is on my computer!)

good exercise in knowing where to find things too though :D

38/50

76%

Well at least this thread hasn't degraded into a pissing contest . . . yet. ;)

The answers will be discussed after everyone has had a chance to participate (10 days).

Status
Not open for further replies.