• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Test results.. please advise!

zorroxxx

Greenlighter
Hey all, sorry if I haven't made a proper introduction. I scored some rolls last year and finally got around to testing them for this upcoming weekend. I had two marquis tests, a dropper and a shake-up vile.

Both tests took a while 5-10 seconds to start changing, so I know these aren't exactly bomb quality, but I am mainly concerned about amphetamines. I can always take more.

Here's the dropper test, it had a bit of a reddish/purple hue which concerns me. However the test kit is 2+ years old an was unrefridrated. I read an aged test can sometimes produce this hue instead of dark purple, but this was from an unverified internet post so I don't want to place too much trust in that.

IMG_0740.jpg

here is vile which looks much better, and was at least stored air-tight.
IMG_0745.jpg

what do you think bluelighters?

Last edited:
Can you test a known compound like aspirin or parcetamol to gauge how good your reagents are? 2 years is a long time for reagents, especially for unrefrigerated ones.

As transform states - test something else and see if the kits are still working.

Where did you get the pills? If US could they not be the Mints? When you tested them did you see a flash of color before the purple-amps normally give an orange reaction.

Thanks guys. I didn't have any calcium free asprin, but It did turn yellow for sugar. don't recall seeing a flash of color. I actually decided to just buy a new complete (5 part) kit and wait it out. Not worth the risk IMO. I'll post the results later this week.

Test kit arrived this weekend. Here's the results:

Marquis after 5 seconds
IMG_0751.jpg

after 10 seconds
IMG_0752.jpg

Mecke:
IMG_0754.jpg

Mandelin
IMG_0756.jpg

Simons
IMG_0758.jpg

Super-crumble beans
IMG_0753.jpg

I think these new results look pretty good. I'm guessing the old vile went bad? Thoughts?

You need to put your camera into macro focus (usually indicated with a flower icon) and take the photos again in natural light as it's too hard to tell the colours properly.

The Marquis result looks very red.
The mecke result also looks too red.
The mandelin result should be blue/green
The simon's reagent should be blue.

This does not look like MDMA

Agreed, both tests don't look right. The EZ-test vial in the first test should stay good for years and years if kept in a dark place and even on that one the colour is not right. That's not MDMA or it's adulterated (unlikely because the dark marquis result would overpower the red). Try to do the reaction on ceramic, porcelain or glass next time by the way, not on plastic. Those reagents are pretty corrosive and the plastic might influence test results, unlikely but possible

Also those pills look horrible. Not always so, but usually when they're that crumbly, they're shit quality. Not always, but usually

Last edited: