• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Test result for mixture MDMA/PM(M)A?

BlueBull

Moderator: MDMA
Test result for mixture MDMA+PM(M)A? (Mandelin)

I was wondering if anyone ever had pills with a confirmed mixture of MDMA and PM(M)A and tested them with an EZ-test? And if so if they noticed anything during/after the reaction that confirmed this?

I am asking this because I have some pills here that are completely unknown on either pillreports or bluelight (I made a report on pillreports about them Click). The reaction with an EZ-test was very fast, dark blue in 2-3 seconds, completely black after about 6-7 seconds with even a puff of smoke noticed.

However I did seem to notice a very slight dark reddish/dark brown hue (almost not noticeable) in the first second of the reaction. Only at the edges of the liquid where it was thin enough for light to shine through so nowhere in the puddle of liquid that was turning from yellow to dark blue, only at the edges. This disappeared immediately when the liquid became darker and darker. Thing is I am not sure, did the test twice and am still not sure that it's not just the light shining through the black liquid at the edges, which would naturally give a kind of dark brown/dark red hue, like ink does. There was no other color than dark blue/black noticed at any other point during the reaction. Could be my paranoid mind though, it's just because these pills are completely unknown =D The test was a mandelin test

*edit*
A bit like this, but only the color. And only in the beginning of the reaction and only at the edges of the liquid pooled at the bottom of the ampule, where the liquid was thin enough for light to shine through. If I spread the liquid out after the reaction like in the picture you don't notice any red
20120613_194914.jpg

Last edited:
Yes bogman in post #2 of this link has had a pill GC-MS tested which contained MDMA and PMMA. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/690310-PMMA-Reactions-to-Marquis-Mandelin-Mecke-Simons-amp-Robadope-%28GC-MS-Verified%29

At least you can see from the ratio posted on ecstasydata on that particular pill that Green Rolex has quite a bit more MDMA than PMMA (a ratio of 6:1 MDMA to PMMA) but this is still not good. I mean it is never good to see PMA or PMMA in a pill with MDxx for two dangerous reasons. 1: You can't tell the reagent results from a normal MDxx pill as shown on that page. 2: PMA and PMMA release serotonin and act as an MAOI (inhibiting it's metabolism). This makes those compounds lethal when you dose too high from serotonin syndrome. The person overheats too much and dies. Adding any other drug to the system works on boosting/releasing serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline or adrenaline is only furthering the risk of serotonin syndrome or hypertensive crisis.

More to your question and results. I've seen a reddish colour normally from Mandelin after a while. I think this is fine. Please my reaction I saw to PMMA. It was brown at the end not red at the end. That having said the only way to be truly sure is to send your pill in for lab testing at somewhere like DIMS in Netherlands, Ecstasydata.org in the US or EnergyControl in Spain.

Yes bogman in post #2 of this link has had a pill GC-MS tested which contained MDMA and PMMA. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/690310-PMMA-Reactions-to-Marquis-Mandelin-Mecke-Simons-amp-Robadope-%28GC-MS-Verified%29

At least you can see from the ratio posted on ecstasydata on that particular pill that Green Rolex has quite a bit more MDMA than PMMA (a ratio of 6:1 MDMA to PMMA) but this is still not good. I mean it is never good to see PMA or PMMA in a pill with MDxx for two dangerous reasons. 1: You can't tell the reagent results from a normal MDxx pill as shown on that page. 2: PMA and PMMA release serotonin and act as an MAOI (inhibiting it's metabolism). This makes those compounds lethal when you dose too high from serotonin syndrome. The person overheats too much and dies. Adding any other drug to the system works on boosting/releasing serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline or adrenaline is only furthering the risk of serotonin syndrome or hypertensive crisis.

More to your question and results. I've seen a reddish colour normally from Mandelin after a while. I think this is fine. Please my reaction I saw to PMMA. It was brown at the end not red at the end. That having said the only way to be truly sure is to send your pill in for lab testing at somewhere like DIMS in Netherlands, Ecstasydata.org in the US or EnergyControl in Spain.

Thanks for the answer!! And it seems you were right. There wasn't the slightest hint of anything other than MDMA in them =D