Test only cycle for advanced users

Herraisland

Bluelighter
Just wanted to hear your thoughts on Test only cycles? Im talking to the guys who has done numerious cycles before. Dont want to hear thoughts from people who have only done one or two cycles. Personally i love Test only cycles. Good gains, less side effect.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on Test only cycles? Im talking to the guys who has done numerous cycles before. Dont want to hear thoughts from people who have only done one or two cycles. Personally i love Test only cycles. Good gains, less side effect.

I've been on-off for about 33 years, so I hope I qualify..lol

It depends what your goals are, test only up to 750mg/week seems to work well before you encounter diminishing gains and or side effects in some people...

Only problem with test only in my experiance is that after a certain point gains start to diminish as gf said. Saying that I've only went to 600mg per week as I see no need to use more

I've been on-off for about 33 years, so I hope I qualify..lol

It depends what your goals are, test only up to 750mg/week seems to work well before you encounter diminishing gains and or side effects in some people...

This. Only time Test is worthwhile at a gram or a bit more is if you are running a nice dose of HGH.

Testosterone is a versatile hormone though. You can cut, bulk, and even recomp on it.

Lately I have been using Testosterone Phenylpropionate and I love it.