Test Cyp and Tren Ace cycle

DrHiney

Bluelighter
^^Sorry, I was reading a thread concerning Cyp and for some reason that is what I titled it; I meant Enanthate^^

In the next 2 weeks I will begin my 2nd cycle of testosterone Enanthate and trenbolone acetate. I plan to front load the Test E beginning with a 400mg dose on day1( I would like to run a moderate dose of test @ 400mg/week), and begin EOD injections of Tren beginning the 5th day. It will look something like this:

Test E: 400mg day 1
Test E: 200mg day 2
then begin the cycle normally day 4;
Test E 200mg E3D, weeks 1-5
Tren Ace, 75mg EOD, weeks 1-5
HCG 400iu/week, weeks 1-7

PCT:
Clomid 50mg, beginning week 8
with a titrated dose of 100mg day 1, 100mg day 2, then begin 75mg daily through the first week, then 50mg daily for the next 3 weeks

Anyone have any input?

Last edited:
Test E @ 500 -600mg every 5-7 days, unless yu want to break the pinning up with ace

im confused test e = enth , test enth = enth ... what's going on here brother ? How many cycles you have you run cuz tren is serious busy.

Sorry for the confusion, I was talking about testosterone enanthate; I usually only post late at night after I'm done studying so some of my posts are a little confusing or redundant.
Anyways, I understand that tren is a harsh steroid, and I have researched and prepared this cycle for a while now. I only wanted to run enough test for a base, and to help counteract some of the side effects of the tren.
This will be my 4th total cycle, and my 2nd using tren. I get good gains off of only 400mg of test/ week when I last ran it for 12 weeks. I want to run as little test as possible until it no longer does the trick.
Again sorry for the confusion, I feel comfortable that the cycle will go off without a hitch. Just always like some feedback from more experienced users like yourself man.

Good stuff then, long as it's not your first cycle - cycling tren first off w/the progest sides , you wouldn't know if you got gyno whether you needed bromo or caber or letro .. etc etc . Anyone SHOULD be able to grow off 400mg test a week - and I'm glad you are keeping it like that, I've tended to go overkill and now I've accepted I'll always be on TRT the rest of my life. Which is fine, I much prefer this life to my old lol.

I don't understand why you want as little test as possible until it no longer does the the trick ? What trick ? Aside from your endo system test is test brother , it is the best compound to start with , use in higher doses , stack with. Test <3

One problem with your cycle is that you are running a long ester (test e) and a short ester (tren a)

Test e 500mg a week for 12weeks/ 250mg every third day
Tren a 100mg eod/ or 50mg Ed
Armidex .25 mg a day for estrogen side effects
T3 25mg a day for prolactin side effects
Start the tren about 10 days after first test inject. This will make sure the test is working on you before you start taking tren. Tren is notorious for causing fina dick

fina dick ? it's deca dick bro.
tren ace should start at the first pin just like any other short acting ester you use it to jump start / of course you can run as long as you want.

no need to run AI , keep nolva on hand dex will steal your gains.

Tren is made from fina
So when you can get it up when on tren it is called fina dick

When you can't get it up on Deca it's called Deca dick

fina dick ? it's deca dick bro.
tren ace should start at the first pin just like any other short acting ester you use it to jump start / of course you can run as long as you want.

no need to run AI , keep nolva on hand dex will steal your gains.

You want your test to kick in at the same time as your tren. Test e will be fully kicked in about 10 days I would start the tren around then

If you start them at the same time you could have some issue with getting your dick up

You can run tren up to your last pin because the test will be in your system for about 10-14 days after last pin

If you are prone to gyno use an ai

Pct is 14 days after last pin for a long ester
Nolva week 1 40mg Ed
Clomid week 1 100mg Ed

Nolva weeks 2-4 20mg Ed
Clomid weeks 2-4 50 mg Ed

again I respectfully disagree, 19nor or not tren affecting your dick - never heard of it ran tren tons. And been in the juice world for awhile now bro. Deca , yes. Regardless we're talking bout a couple days not a huge deal - i don't feel cyp for about 14 days personally. Unless i frontload.

both fina and deca are progestins and the elevated progesterone levels, although begin to increase sex drive initially, soon causes a total reversal and limp dick. If the Tren kicks in before the test there is a possibility that you could have some problems down below

Never seen or heard of it with tren - stupidly have run tren alone (talk about doing a number on your HPTA) and been around boards for a good 8 years now , and juice similar time period. Interesting - i wonder if progesterone prone gyno tren users would be more prone to "tren dick". Good stuff bro, Id heard one person say that in the gym to me and I said same deal only had probs w deca - but now I'm hearing this - is what it is, glad to know !!!

If you read above, I mention that I am front loading the cycle. This means that I will begin making gains much sooner. I know that there are different esters on the two, but for the cycle I want to run I do not feel it matters. I want to keep it short, which is the reason for the front loading of the cycle.

I have run this cycle before, only 1 week longer and I feel confident that I will still make plenty of gains in strength. I will be cutting this cycle, so I am not looking for large gains (I know artofwar will call me crazy for this ;) ).

I have no problem with tren and my dick, or it affecting my libido( the moderate dose of test takes care of this, along with melanotan).

I have a plethera of AI and anti-E on hand incase, and I didn't have a problem last cycle.

I will be starting tomorrow as long as I feel well (I was sick about a week ago, but I have been lifting for the past 4 days and feeling fine). Thanks for the advice!

Update

So far so good brethren, only been 7 days but I am already noticing a pretty good increase in strength. Mostly it is a decrease in fatigue of the muscles, I do not have a huge increase in strength yet, but my reps are increasing in most exercises. Hopefully this next week will go by fast!

next time try tren e + test e or c, and draw both into the same pin. saves you some scarring, 2/wk
you dont need an ai/blocker, but keep some letro handy. also hcg and clomid for during and after

etman is on point. 12 weeks of test. U can get gyno from tren its from to much prolactin. look it up bro. Run hcg every other day 250 iu

I was gonna fall in love with you. Test cyp, tren ace, and var is my fav cycle. Me no like Test E. bla.

you'd be better off

^^Sorry, I was reading a thread concerning Cyp and for some reason that is what I titled it; I meant Enanthate^^

In the next 2 weeks I will begin my 2nd cycle of testosterone Enanthate and trenbolone acetate. I plan to front load the Test E beginning with a 400mg dose on day1( I would like to run a moderate dose of test @ 400mg/week), and begin EOD injections of Tren beginning the 5th day. It will look something like this:

Test E: 400mg day 1
Test E: 200mg day 2
then begin the cycle normally day 4;
Test E 200mg E3D, weeks 1-5
Tren Ace, 75mg EOD, weeks 1-5
HCG 400iu/week, weeks 1-7

PCT:
Clomid 50mg, beginning week 8
with a titrated dose of 100mg day 1, 100mg day 2, then begin 75mg daily through the first week, then 50mg daily for the next 3 weeks

Anyone have any input?

I'd substitute tren-e 200mg week for the ace in split doses with the test-e

fewer shots

I was gonna fall in love with you. Test cyp, tren ace, and var is my fav cycle. Me no like Test E. bla.
t

Just saying the facts bro. Doesn't effect most to the point of getting gyno.Having some carbergoline on the side just in case to me if just like having a AI just in case with deca. I am all about being safe over sorry cept when it comes to fucking every girl without protection.=D

Still AID's Free:)
Condom Free sense 2005

I am all for running 500 mg test with 100 mg of var. Var for 8 weeks along with alittle clen<3

Last edited:
The reason I am using Tren Ace is because I made it myself from finaplix. Tren E isn't available to me. I have no problem with the frequency of my injections, I am able to rotate through different muscle groups to keep damage to individual muscle groups minimal. If you read above I am running HCG.

To date, I have noticed some lean hard gains, with a good amount of strength gains as well. Appreciate the posts!

About to start my next cycle cycle here in about 3 months, it will be my 5th cycle, planning on running tren ace at 75 mg EOD and test c at 100 mg EOD, all I've ran in the past was test 3 times and dbol with test the last time, I am currently 6"2 225 at 14% BF, I'd like to get at close to 10% as possible. Still not sure about the dosing I'm going to do so if anybody has any advice I'd like to here it, thanks