• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Test cocaine on purity!

bOrPaIdAlTeEyS said:
i dont really do coke but i was at a state police auction the other day. where they sell all the old cop cars. and on the ground i found a cocaine HCL and base reagent..... you know one of those things the cops use to test coke. it should come in handy one of these days!

You can order those online from the same manufacturer that sells them to the police. They sell to the public as well. Mostly to concerned parents, I'm sure. At least that's the reason I give them, anyway. ;)

A packet of 10 tests sells for $20. Pretty cheap considering.................

dont get cut

I don't know where the hell you guys are from, but in order to have cut coke, you have to have something with high content to start with(duh), so cut heads dog and CUT those bitches that are cutting your shit! and climb the ladder to the next step...

bleech and savve $$

screw that just use bleach, caines except cocaine will turn orange and amphetmines will turn red and the blow will fall to bottom in a milky trail and other shit will just clump up, you can easily guess what % of all ingredients are present, while not persice to the 4 or 5 percentage points its close as any of those kits are and its free and not incriminating in court !!

Le Junk said:
But yes, the color at the bottom is so dark it does resemble coffee. You really have to hold it up to the light to see that it does actually have a reddish hue to it.:\

Yeah that made my friend feel good too until he found out that the samples REAL coke content was below 50% and that happened three times in a row. You may check and cut a little line of coke with some lido or mannitol and test it with EZ White 8)

gruvytune said:
The stuff tests so pure with EZtest on both samples but one has the characteristics of great stuff, the other even after basing it with bicarb, it melts differently into a white flaky crystal more towards the boiling point of water, and it burns with a thick white smoke that does not have that typical sweet sort of taste like one would expect. even the smell is when you cook it normally has that pleasant odor, this has none. and the feeling is not very good on smoking it sort of an out of it, lightheaded feeling with a sort of queeziness after.
thanks!

Well, my friedn could not find a coke sample on the street that didn't test excellent with EZ-test white. Allways dark brown. Maybe you will have a nice placebo effect when snorting some shit that you believe is excellent because of some test.

buy ?why when free

easy e said:
With modest pride in our achievement we would like to announce the arrival of our newest test : EZ Test White.
With this test you will get an idea as to how pure your coke really is. The test is really EZ to do (20 seconds) and discriminates from very low to very high cocaine contents!
please go here to read more and order.
Hey dudes javex is free and once trained accurate as hell, and it isnt evidence in court, ads ads looking like posts!*^%4###!

vanlier said:
Yeah that made my friend feel good too until he found out that the samples REAL coke content was below 50% and that happened three times in a row. You may check and cut a little line of coke with some lido or mannitol and test it with EZ White 8)

I do agree with you completely on this issue. I found that after using this testing kit several times, that the results couldn't be accurate.

After I received proof of the descrepency, I discontinued ordering the kits alltogether.

I do believe this kit shows a positive result for all caines.

It doesn't matter if you can buy a coke test kit. I haven't bought coke in the US for years and I don't plan to. It's the only drug in the US that is consistently cut to shit IME. total waste of $$$ to buy coke in the US even in Socal where i live.

Just wait to make a trip to south america and then enjoy uncut coke for only a few dollars per g. you can really splurge by sticking your face in a mound like tony montana. everyone's gotta try that at least 1 time in their life. %)

Le Junk said:
I do agree with you completely on this issue. I found that after using this testing kit several times, that the results couldn't be accurate.

After I received proof of the descrepency, I discontinued ordering the kits alltogether.

lejunk,cocaine turns a milky trail to the bottom of the glass (sorry,use a tall glass full of javex)put in a chunk , the bigger the better but a 1/10 th g is plenty, all other caines turn orange or a burnt orange, amphetemines turn into a red chunk, and most neutral cuts seem to clump together in a white goo. Other additives may do somthing other than what I have stated but the rule to remember is that if it didnt fall to the bottom in a snowy trail sort of slow, it aint coke dont get comfused with the white clump that is floating or sunk as the coke WILL SLOWLY FALL IS A SPARKLY TWIRLING MOTION to the bottom, the more practice the better you get. Once you ge the hang of it you can use less to test. You will be amazed how close you can get to the most expensive lab report, swim one time sain that it was 30 % coke, 25 % fake caines, 20 % speed and the rest some other shit. The lab tech called me and was really impressed and told me I was within 5 % either way!!I was shown this in Panama by a guy who knew what he was up to, it may take a bit to get the hang but its free and not incriminating.

Last edited:
Le Junk said:

Maybe. I believe that the test works correct when the solvent in it can dissolve the cut. If not it checks only the dissolved parts and will naturally show highest coke rates because the cut is floating around in unsolved particles.

bandido said:
Hey dudes javex is free and once trained accurate as hell, and it isnt evidence in court, ads ads looking like posts!*^%4###!

Do you know the percentage of sodium hypochloride in Javex?

bandido said:
all other caines turn orange or a burnt orange, amphetemines turn into a red chunk,

Sorry it is not that easy: only some caines turn orange and only some amphetamines turn red......

but amphetamines show nasty black spots on the foil after burning and the goddamn speed is popping away....and it stinks just after the coke has melted.

nit pic all ya want, its good and non incriminating, and I am sure thiere is exceptions to the test you buy as well! is it without faults????? for the vast majority of the time the javex is just fine. I never said it was 100 percent fool proof and chin from hawai 50 couldnt beat it.all I meant was to help with a free method,chill and no I dont know the % of anything in javex and dont care all I know is it works.

bandido said:
nit pic all ya want, its good and non incriminating, and I am sure thiere is exceptions to the test you buy as well! is it without faults????? for the vast majority of the time the javex is just fine. I never said it was 100 percent fool proof and chin from hawai 50 couldnt beat it.all I meant was to help with a free method,chill and no I dont know the % of anything in javex and dont care all I know is it works.

you are right it is better than some commercial tests I have heard.

What's goin on swybs? Okay, I've bought two of the test kits thus far. I think it was around $35 U.S. There are 6 test packets per box. You cannot re-use them. The color indicates the percentage of "actual" cocaine in your sample. The darker brown the color, the more cocaine there is in your sample. The test only provides the percentage of cocaine in your sample, nothing more. It will not provide you with what else might be in your sample (cuts, etc.). It takes about a week to arrive. I've noticed that it's pretty much all the same regardless of purity due to the overpowering nature of the speed in it. I didn't quite understand your "theoretical" question though, bro.

swybs, I'm doing "old school" coke anytime and everytime I get it now, regardless of how shitty it is to start with. A literal genious stepped up and finally showed me the light. It shattered everything I thought and have learned thus far about cocaine purification. And the best part is that it's soooo easy to perform. The easiest of all in fact.

I already knew the results after I cleaned up some coke last week, but I ran the EZ White test kit on it anyway. Beforehand, it tested a medium to dark brownish color. Once I took the 20 minutes to clean it up (the correct way), it tested so freakin' dark brown, that it was nearly black! It's fool proof. And the best part is, that I no longer have to go to Costa Rica to do great blow. Hell, it's right here anytime and everytime I want it!

I'll be making a post on the "how to's" in the next week. I'm just waiting on feedback from someone else I gave the recipe to for verification purposes. Just for research purposes, of course, before I actually publish the report. There will be a book to follow. LOL

=D

have u made a full description somewhere on how to purify ur coke? ;D cant find it but would love to know how...EXACTLY...not just put this and that on a spoon and burn it...thx!

thx dude...saw that this was a three(!) year old post, so didnt think i would get an answer, but hey, it worked ;D

now that i got u here, could u show me(a forumpost or somthing) or tell me or whatever u prefer, how to test ur coke without the EZ-white test...read something about baking-soda and so on :p

THANK UUU! ;D

With modest pride in our achievement we would like to announce the arrival of our newest test : EZ Test White.
With this test you will get an idea as to how pure your coke really is. The test is really EZ to do (20 seconds) and discriminates from very low to very high cocaine contents!
please go here to read more and order.

Link is broken?

You mean like this? http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=317605

It's located in the "other drugs" achives. Have fun! ;)

Le Junk :)

ive read that one, and isnt it more about "cleaning" ur coke? not so much how u "simply" can test how much coke there is in ur coke...i mean like u do with the ez-white test, just simple, with stuff u might have at home(like baking-soda) and so on...im planning on buying the ez-white, but i was wondering if there was an easier way to test how good quality u have ;) im not a user, so i dont need to purify my coke :p im just wondering if im getting any good product ;)

thx again!