• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Terrorist attack in Manhattan just now!! IED exploded!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPillPopper82

Bluelighter
Terrorist attack in Manhattan just now 25 injured some very badly by an IED explosion. I heard it from my fucking house and so did my dog.

Also a terrorist attack in NJ this afternoon !! Also an IED that had (8 other IEDs attached to it but it malfunctioned thank god and only one of them exploded!!

I know this obviously isn't the right forum I'm just trying to get it out there!!

What a horrendous time, why on Earth would anyone want to hurt others if you're unhappy and wasn't too hurt others seek help! Please if not for yourself for the rest of us that appreciate Life! I am in FL and won't be too specific but George Bush was here (city) on 9/11 so we have a remembrance plaque for the anniversary of the attacks. It tells the story like this, [As] President G. W. Bush was visiting an elementary school reading to kids. Around the time of the first airplane hitting he was told about an issue and kept reading for only a moment. Supposedly after a few minutes the next plane hits and he is interrupted and told this was not an accident. At this time FAA ground all flight, around 10:30AM any international flights are pushed away from United States to other destinations. Also GW was flown to an Air Force Base in Louisiana, as we are close to our local MacDill AF Base in Tampa only hours drive there must have been some debate on where to go, ie. Get out of the sky and don't go to where everyone would think of you going to. I can imagine the day from my point of view I clearly remember those horrible images being on TV I was in HS, .. It was picture day and English class the teacher never showed videos, so it was obviously an off day by standards, when coming back after photographs the TV is on and in the room the teacher next door was talking with our teach and I believe he came by to say turn on news.
I just won't ever think of September the same and I knew immediately that was how I saw other folks remember acts of war so vibrantly.. This would not go away quietly. A very sad day. People all over are touched to the core.
Yes not typical discussion but I can't help but to relate.
Hope everyone that was harmed is okay.

If I'm not mistaken POTUS has some sort of secure bunker or base in Louisiana. I remember sept 11th like it was yesterday. I watched it with my own eyes... I watched my dad and cousin race there my dad is NYPD and my cousin is FDNY also 3 of my friends are NYPD. Lost two of them that day.

I made it down there to help at 4:12pm and it was just pure chaos. The smell is still so vivid that I can smell it as I'm typing this. I couldn't breath and I could barely see I walked right into a guy who was in the south tower and made it out seconds before it came down he was covered head to toe in ash and debri. I poured water over his head and gave him a hazmat mask so he could breath easier.... I can go on all night and rather not.

Sad, sad world we live in that anyone would be capable of doing something so evil just pure evil.

Thanks for the welcome bud!!

Ok so let me get this straight. I'm trying to grasp this and wrap my mind around the naivety.

Roughly 830 PM a man in a Minnesota mall stabs 8 people while yelling "allah Akbar"

At roughly 840 PM the bomb in Chelsea went off.

I'm not yet sure how to link the seaside bombing in NJ the only thing that's out of place is the time frame. If I had to guess, the components of the IEDs? Assembly process? Explosive compound used?

I find it too far fetched to believe that all (3) incidents were random and coincidental. No. fucking. Way.

Somehow, people still don't believe this was a coordinated event that must have had some planning or fundamental form of communication?! Social media? Maybe even an encrypted messenger app? Carrier pigeon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.