• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Terrified of swallowing whole caps

wonderman

Greenlighter
Hello everyone reading this! :) Ever since I was a young boy i was afraid of swallowing caps/pills. My family always made sure to get the chewable/liquid medicine when i needed it. And now i have stumbled upon 2 caps of molly. Because I am afraid of swallowing the caps whole :( what is another effective way for me to take mdma where I don't have to swallow a whole cap? :? I've heard rumors that ou can just pour it in any drink like gatorade or redbull and just chug that? But i want to know from you guys...

Emptying the capsules into a drink is completely fine.

Reading your post history makes me a little nervous:
-2 caps from a friend any tips?
-Took 1 cap ..nothing happen now..its bunk and I'm pissed. Set aside sample for testing.
-3 days later you already have a test kit and you say your cap is good...
Just seems a little sketchy for my liking...are you taking the same product you tried before and was bunk? Did you acquire new gear? I'm just generally concerned because you seem relatively naive. And to answer you question. I think taking it out of a cap and putting in liquid is a nice way to loose product by carelessness or human error

Last edited:
I would definitely suggest plugging your mdma. Of course only do that if you know that you actually have mdma and not some shitty synthetic bullshit.
how to plug: make sure your ass inside is fairly clean
dissolve your mdma in a little bit of water, enough to completely dissolve it, but not a fuckload of water
draw it up into an oral syringe or rig with the needle popped off
shoot it up your pooper, wait a few minutes and enjoy

Plugging, or dissolve it in some water--do like a water shot. Or you can coat the gelcap with cheese?

Well Mazzab heres my story.

(I knew I was getting molly and just to be on the safe side I wanted to order a test kite to make sure I wasn't taking anything harmful.)

I picked up 2 caps of what was suppose to be "pure mdma" from a guy I've known for a little over a month, so I considered us friends. I was charged $40 for 2 caps. When i picked up the caps I thought they were good and I was ready to have a good night! The very next night I was waiting for my test kit to come in so I could test the caps, make sure they really were pure. But the package never came. Regardless I wanted to roll that night so what I did was took a very small sample of the caps and put them on the side to test once the kit arrives. After setting aside a small amount of the white powder, I put the rest of both caps into a small shot glass filled with water. Down the hatch it went. Now...Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. Nothings happening. 2 hour passed. Nothing. 4 hours passed. Nothing. 6 hours passed. Still nothing. I didn't feel the slightest of a reaction, like the caps were bunk. Frustrated and disappointed for what I thought a roll would be, i texted my friend who is also my dealer that the caps were bunk. But you know the weird thing was...the next day my test kit came. And I tested the white powder. To my utmost surprise the caps showed positive results. They went straight to black (as the test kit indicates as being mDxx.) So now I'm totally confused. Why didn't I roll? Why didn't I have a reaction when the test results were positive?

Thanks for taking the time to explain all that because it makes much more sense now. Any idea how much were in the caps? "Usually" caps are at the 100mg mark. So if you did do the better part of both of them you should
Have rolled? Are you on any meds?

Besides what has been said, there is a product called Pill Glide to make swallowing tabs and caps easier.

Bite down on the caps in your mouth and wash it down before you taste the MDMA and gag...lol

^I had a friend with your problem OP, when he tried his first psych with me (I gave him some 4-HO-MET) he insisted he couldn't swallow the cap, so I was like, well, just chew it then. He said the taste was terrible hahah, but it worked for him. I can't empathize with your fear of caps but hey, do what you gotta do, chewing it is gross, but works. Could also empty it in a drink like others said. The whole idea of the cap though is to save you from that nasty ass taste hahah.