• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Terrible Tuesdays.

Kezia_X

Bluelighter
So this sometimes seems to happen three days after a roll. When I take MDMA (Yes I tested it and it came out just MDMA. I didn't go over 200 MG) sometimes I get light headed for like 5 minutes at a time like 4 times through out the day. My vision also gets blurry a little bit for short periods of time, and my taste bud change (like nothing tastes normal). The next day I am fine, everything thing is normal again. Is this something I should be worried about?

if it happens only for 1 day and only when you use MDMA, (and if it's not sever like, say, a panic attack) you shouldn't be too worried IMHO.
but it may be a sign that you should reduce your use.
how often do you roll?

I'd say about every 6 weeks, sometimes even longer than that. I don't have any of the depression/irritability. I didn't have this last time I rolled but last night I took a 5-htp so I don't know if that played a part in it.

I've had some pretty rough comeups on 200, its by no means a dangerous dosage, but I think what he meant by that was that you're better off starting low for titration just to give the come up some steps so you're not going from 0-60 so quickly.

ALSO. The day after a roll, usually depending on how much I took but it varies. If I stand up from a sitting position, I'll get a really strong phosphene and then my vision will black out and I'll usually have to hold onto something to balance myself so I don't fall back over. Does anyone else experience this? Or can anyone offer me an explanation of why it happens?

No, I dosed with 120 mg when I got in then about 2 and a half hours later I took 80 mg.

I think I probably experience some issues, but overall, I feel so amazing on mdma, that I ignore the other effects.

I was thinking of that. The thing is last time I rolled before this I took 100 mg and then 100mg as a re-dose. I didn't have any of those problems, on the come down day. I have had depression my whole life and I just slept it off when I was clinically depressed. The time I just split it down the middle I didn't have any problems maybe becuase I slept the whole day off. Do you think the fact that I am being active and going on with my day is a part of it? Could the 5-htp have something to do with it?

Do you think the fact that I am being active and going on with my day is a part of it?
do you mean the day immediately after the roll? yes, undoubtedly.
sleep/alimentation are crucial factors for the recovery IMHO, rolling on saturday and going on with your chores on saturday instead of chilling will leave you much more worn out the days after.

No I mean. I take the roll Saturday night and I sleep and lay around the house all day Sunday. I am fine Monday no light head, no blurry vision, my day that day is fine. Tuesday comes around and I get light headed, blurry vision, and anything I eat tastes off. Like I drink a Pepsi it doesn't taste right. Wednesday I am all back to normal.

Don't know about things tasting funny. The getting dizzy and losing vision for a short period is postural hypotension. It sounds like you're just experiencing low blood sugar... Eat some sweets when it happens, it should make it better quickly! Also multivits probably wont hurt either.

I'd also try 5htp with some ECGC (green tea extract) for five days after your roll, starting about 8 hours after you take MDMA. That may help prevent these problems.