• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Terms for being fucked....

It's just dawned on me that when I'm actually fucked I usually just make a noise to describe the state I'm in

"oh my god I'm so...mweeeeeeeeh"

Cabbage! I've only been to one in Sept 2006. I want to go to another and take less Acid and MDMA this time! I had to leave early as it all got too much for me and a few others. Don't end up stumbling the wrong way and nearly into the yardies poker playing room! They took the time to direct us safely back out though as a friend wasn't feeling well.

Had a lovely time once back safe at a friends house though. The gabba stripper the next morning made the day ;)

I also MUST get to subdub!!! Gutted I missed the Iration Steppas there last year.

I want to go to RiffRaff.
I also want to get through the whole night without having to sit down outside saying "one minute, just one minute and I'll be fine. Guys you go back in, I'll only be a minute"
on topic:
Scattered, in reference to E.

cherrycolouredfunk said:
Cabbage! I've only been to one in Sept 2006. I want to go to another and take less Acid and MDMA this time! I had to leave early as it all got too much for me and a few others. Don't end up stumbling the wrong way and nearly into the yardies poker playing room! They took the time to direct us safely back out though as a friend wasn't feeling well.

Had a lovely time once back safe at a friends house though. The gabba stripper the next morning made the day ;)

I also MUST get to subdub!!! Gutted I missed the Iration Steppas there last year.

The bouncers at the windy are proper good. Having to deal with that many people must be fuckin well tough. Little wonder why they raise their voices every so often =D Really sound blokes.

Iration Steppas play at SubDub and Exodus almost every time it's on so you'll be able to catch 'em no problem :)

I never got shouted at by the bouncers at cabbage. i HEARD them shouting...thats what sent me a bit off as I got hostility into my head.

Iration Steppas play at SubDub and Exodus almost every time it's on

Great then i'll catch them then. :)

Drunk - mullered (never liked that one) polluted (did rather like that one).

Kippered, mashed, smashed, destroyed

COMPLETELY GESCHTONKENFLAPPED!

Bumped for those new-fangled Millenial terms for being fuxxored. I wouldn't know; I am old.