• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tennents super lager and carlsberg special brew (and menthol tips)

Bargain Booze is one of those places that should be given some kinda national award.
You can always tell the quality of the area by the amount of those shops you see.

It always blows my mind why people drink in pubs I swear to God, I can get 4 cans of K (2 litre) for £3.99 at 8% so when you think what is for sale in a pub at that cost it is simple to me. Plus another bonus of being at home is when you are pissed & some idiot comes on the telly & that drunk rage starts inside you it's fine to shout abuse at the telly, if you did that in the pub you're gonna get kicked out & banned.

£12! It's less than £4 for a 3L bottle in most of the corner shops round this way.

Are you sure they're still 3L? I noticed the other day that round my way the price is still the same, but the bottles are only 2.5L. Dont know how long it's been like that but I'm sure it coincided with new label design :\

Definitely 3L. Haven't seen 2.5L, it's just the usual 1L, 2L and 3L varieties around here. But saying that, this particular shop is still selling the old 9% K Cider, so it could be old stock.

Definitely 3L. Haven't seen 2.5L, it's just the usual 1L, 2L and 3L varieties around here. But saying that, this particular shop is still selling the old 9% K Cider, so it could be old stock.

Definitely old stock, I've not seen the 2L bottles for a couple of years and my local offie told me they'd stopped producing them.

These are what I was referring to:

Last edited:
£2 can

Edit: K cidee

I think it's £2.50 at the shop over the road. I only go in there for the random bits and bobs never booze though. K was never my scene anyway. White cider is vile. Could only ever have it with diluting juice. Total gut rot.

K cider is 4 for 3.99 by me, I love the stuff & was on it last night though mixing that with heroin was a bit of a mistake it really fucked me up.

K isn't white.
Is it not? I just assumed because of its high alcohol content. Don't think I ever had it outside a can.

Is it not?

Nope, as if you are a K drinker too!!!!
I was never that big into drinking but my mate many months ago began to drink quite a bit & he would give me a can when I'd go round & over time I got into it myself.

Don't think I ever had it outside a can.
lol

I was 100% the same, I'd never had it outside of a can myself for months. One day FUBAR posted saying it was white cider but to me it tastes a lot better than White Star so I decided to pour some into a cup to check & it is the colour of normal cider. I was quite shocked to learn this but to my it doesn't have that really foul taste a lot of the white ciders do.

I sometimes have the HCC cider if I only have £2 as they are 7.5% & 99p for 500ml so I can get a bit drunk for £1.98 if really low on cash. The local shop does single cans of K for £1.20 each but when you get 4 she does that for £3.99.

You seen this before @Sadie Oh God I laughed so much when I frst saw it as this is K cider in a few mins, I know myself there is NO WAY I'd be able to do 8 cans in 2 hours. I'm not able to do 8 cans in a whole night, I get upto 4 & I'm really drunk, like proper fall over on my arse, making a sandwich from Bombay Badboy Pot Noodle drunk (you know the feeling if you are a K drinker)
That stuff is the proper tramp juice I swear, it is only legal on council estates & rural parts of Russia, I cannot wait for Xmas wheh my brother & his posh upper middle class missus come over & I pull out the cans of K. My mates dog likes to steal some & she goes mad when she has had some, she bloody steals it given half a chance & when drnk starts to bark at everything.

lololol
The most honest thing I've ever read online right here.

"K has been described as a 'court case in a can' and having got drunk on the stuff I can see where it got that tag from. The thing with K is that it gives me a buzz unlike any other alcoholic drink that I've had, and makes me feel somewhat fearless but, beyond a certain point, I simply won't remember what I've done the next day. Dangerous. Have fun with it, but take care folks. And if anyone knows what they do to it that makes it have that effect on you then I'd love to know.

I was never that big into drinking but my mate many months ago began to drink quite a bit & he would give me a can when I'd go round & over time I got into it myself.

lol

I was 100% the same, I'd never had it outside of a can myself for months. One day FUBAR posted saying it was white cider but to me it tastes a lot better than White Star so I decided to pour some into a cup to check & it is the colour of normal cider. I was quite shocked to learn this but to my it doesn't have that really foul taste a lot of the white ciders do.

I sometimes have the HCC cider if I only have £2 as they are 7.5% & 99p for 500ml so I can get a bit drunk for £1.98 if really low on cash. The local shop does single cans of K for £1.20 each but when you get 4 she does that for £3.99.

You seen this before @Sadie Oh God I laughed so much when I frst saw it as this is K cider in a few mins, I know myself there is NO WAY I'd be able to do 8 cans in 2 hours. I'm not able to do 8 cans in a whole night, I get upto 4 & I'm really drunk, like proper fall over on my arse, making a sandwich from Bombay Badboy Pot Noodle drunk (you know the feeling if you are a K drinker)
That stuff is the proper tramp juice I swear, it is only legal on council estates & rural parts of Russia, I cannot wait for Xmas wheh my brother & his posh upper middle class missus come over & I pull out the cans of K. My mates dog likes to steal some & she goes mad when she has had some, she bloody steals it given half a chance & when drnk starts to bark at everything.

So not only do you make dogs high with heroin, you also purposefully let them drink strong alcohol.. Remind me again why you should ever be allowed ownership of any kind of animal?

Woah, woah, relax, take a breath and a deep shower, what the fuck? I know zopo must be a special snowflake because he's, so I won't deny this but he isn't that bad, so chill the fuck out, where did he said that? He only brought up this and I quote ''My mates dog likes to steal some & she goes mad when she has had some, she bloody steals it given half a chance & when drnk starts to bark at everything''.

Stop talkin shit, if you have nothing to say then shut up.

My moms old dog from decades ago would steal cups of tea & coffee.
My mates dog I was on about called "hoover dog" as it would "hoover" stuff up would knock cans / cups etc over & then lick up the liquid as fast as possible.
She had also been known to pick up cans in her mouth & sneak off with them into the kitchen, push them over & drink what came out.

Dogs are a lot more sneaky than you may think.

@Shady's Fox LoginNotSecure is just bitter I'm not dead yet from Fent, he was truly hoping for me to OD the other day & now I am going to kick my heroin addiction his bitter over it, some people just like to see others fail & fuck up & his one of them.
He was only getting off on the downfall of another EADD poster a few weeks ago & was cussing @apocalypse_when during his stay in hospital when he was 50/50 to be alive in 24 hours, that says it all about this person.

lol

Got damn. Well that was just an experiment with death right there. 2 fucking hours. Dunno how they could hold that much liquid anyway. Shit is fucking danger fuel!

They sell HCC across the road too but I'm sure that's £2.50 a can as well due to minimum pricing. Used to be a quid before that came into play.

The guys that run the shop have really taken a financial hit by this.

Haha, I get ya, one of my cats, I have 4, all 4 being pedigree breed and one which's a mutt but cute af, black and white fur with a black dot on her mouth haha. Anyway, she steals almost 95% of every kind of food you could think of, from fries haha to onion, noodles, haha, she's crazy but I love her.

Haha, I get ya, one of my cats, I have 4, all 4 being pedigree breed and one which's a mutt but cute af, black and white fur with a black dot on her mouth haha. Anyway, she steals almost 95% of every kind of food you could think of, from fries haha to onion, noodles, haha, she's crazy but I love her.
One of my cats steals green beans of all things. Not to eat mind, just to play with. Freak. He absolutely won't give you peace if you're eating green beans.

They sell HCC across the road too but I'm sure that's £2.50 a can as well due to minimum pricing. Used to be a quid before that came into play.

Oh God I've heard about that price thing on the news before.
I take it you live in Scotland?

How do they work out the price on it? I assume the "units" have a set price against them? How much would 4 cans of K cost up there?
I truly feel sorry for you, if I was up there I'd buy a place right on the border & make sure the local off licence was in walking distance & cross "the border" daily to go get my booze.

I can get a bottle of a Southern Comfort type thing, Southern Steamer I think it's called, the cost is £2.99 for a qtr bottle & when mixed with some cranberry juice its really good. I truly LOVE proper So-Co myself & can drink it with no mixer etc just direct out the bottle but the cost of it is so expensive I am forced to drink the copy brands sadly.

I always get a 1ltr bottle though for Xmas, it is my most loved drink by far.

Oh God I've heard about that price thing on the news before.
I take it you live in Scotland?

How do they work out the price on it? I assume the "units" have a set price against them? How much would 4 cans of K cost up there?
I truly feel sorry for you, if I was up there I'd buy a place right on the border & make sure the local off licence was in walking distance & cross "the border" daily to go get my booze.

I can get a bottle of a Southern Comfort type thing, Southern Steamer I think it's called, the cost is £2.99 for a qtr bottle & when mixed with some cranberry juice its really good. I truly LOVE proper So-Co myself & can drink it with no mixer etc just direct out the bottle but the cost of it is so expensive I am forced to drink the copy brands sadly.

I always get a 1ltr bottle though for Xmas, it is my most loved drink by far.

Southern comfort is nice. Good spices.

I think it's something like 50p a unit. I'm not sure what's included in that but I think whiskey is excluded. Don't quote me on that though.

I have no idea what k or HCC cost for a 4 pack. They also lowered the alcohol content on a lot of brands as to not out price their customers. I know the guy across the road stopped selling frostys when pricing came in because it was something like 11.99 /12.99 a bottle ( 3 litres ) he knew that would become a high theft item. Can't say I blame him for not selling it anymore. Who the hell would pay that much for frostys!?! ?