L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Temporary paralysis after really strong orgasms

d1nach

Bluelighter
Sometimes i freeze up like my pelvic muzcles contract and spasm and my eyes roll uncomfortably a few times then i freeze and feel like i cant move like like im ware of whats going on but i cant move my arms or legs then after i few min i am fine is this normal? Like it feels like the sensation is so overwhelmiing my nervous system just stops being able to send the single to my muscles like i can make the mental effort to move say my arm but its like i send it messagea but it cant carry them out if that makes sense

Im a guy is it really a stroke ? My grandpa had a blood clott. But if its a stroke why do I feel fine after a few minutes??

Im a guy is it really a stroke ? My grandpa had a blood clott. But if its a stroke why do I feel fine after a few minutes??

Hmmm idk then dude. Sounds pretty weird. Maybe it's just like when you get up too quickly and the change in blood pressure makes you feel giddy?

Solution

Hmm I'm a little questioned about what feelings you're describing. Does it feel like all of your muscles tense up?

in my younger years (however old I was) when I found out how I could masturbate I had a reacuring problem like this.

When I came to orgasm I would get really stiff and not be able to move for like 1-2 minutes, although it felt really good at the time, my muscles would be sore the next day.

This problem occurred about 1 month or so and suddenly went away. I'm not sure what causes this but I just felt that the orgasm was so intense that I just kind of went lemp for a moment HAHA.

Not sure if this is any help to you (or if this is even your problem) but hopefully you will find your solution.

Iv had an orgasm come on so strong from intense rubbing missionary position. His pelvis rubbing my clit. Lasted so long and was so strong I was crying.