Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Temporary LSD storage

koenzie20

Greenlighter
Hi everyone!
I'm new to bluelight and registered specifically to ask this question. If i'm going to be flying to New York in November with a couple of hits of LSD in the form of sour patch kids, would it be okay to temporarily store them outside of their tinfoil until i got through security? I would hate to set off any alarms with the tin foil and figured that might be the best way to get them through. Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

Hi everyone!
I'm new to bluelight and registered specifically to ask this question. If i'm going to be flying to New York in November with a couple of hits of LSD in the form of sour patch kids, would it be okay to temporarily store them outside of their tinfoil until i got through security? I would hate to set off any alarms with the tin foil and figured that might be the best way to get them through. Any input is appreciated! Thanks.

You'll be fine as long as you don't label it as "Acid" in its storage place..

On a serious note, the likely hood of a police dog capable of sniffing out LSD being present at either Airport Terminal is extremely unlikely. Additionally, I've never heard of a dog that can sniff out LSD and if such a dog exists, you would likely need to be smuggling more than a few Fl.Oz worth of LSD to be tagged.

^Good point, I saw "Airport" and immediately assumed he meant if he could get it past security..:sus: