• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

temazipam

k'doutinaz- I was mostly referring to a time when I took 60? 80? mg of temazepam when I was a little manic, agitated and couldn't sleep. It did nothing to calm my nerves or help me sleep when I'd been up for 24 hours. I really doubt it's as effective for sleeping as most of the doctors seem to think.

We have 10mg tablets here (Aus) as standard, and they advise doctors not to prescribe capsules 'cause people inject them and screw up their veins.

I aquired 3 from a friend, and my fucking roommate just snitched some people in my dorm for fake id's so I swallowed as the stupid fuck said the cops prolly will come by our dorm , they were only 7.5 mgs though, fucking stupid snitching fuck I didnt feel like eating pills on a monday afternoon, but oh well I guess I cant complain about it too much

big tolerance

i get 30 of those bad boys a month at 30mgs. along with 150 klons. i usually take my klons as prescibed but keep my temaz to play with. by themselves i need a decent amount....maybe 300mg but its there, just like any other benzo buzz.

the only benzo buzz that sticks out to be are xanax BARS. the 2mg bars. its different than taking 2, 1mg blue footballs.

benzos are good. i get waaaaay too addicted to pain pills. im on suboxone for that.

subs and a boatload of klon and temaz is niiiiiiiiice.

but overall temaz is a good benzo for me. but if i take it as prescribed for sleep, i wake up after it wears off. thats why if you take a bunch it last a LOT longer than you think. good times.

valium only comes in 5's and 10's and temaz only in 15's and 30's so i'm not sure what you're talking about PGTips

and a little melotonin to boot never hurts when you're ready to pass out from your benzo fest.

valium only comes in 5's and 10's and temaz only in 15's and 30's so i'm not sure what you're talking about PGTips

Actually Valium comes in 2mg, 5mg & 10mg. Maybe it depends where you live, in Sweden where i live we don't have Valium anymore.
Its now called Stesolid and comes in 2,5 & 10mg. I also checked rxlist.com and it says Valium comes in 2,5 & 10mg.