• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Temazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im planning on tsking another temazepam from my grandma and some of my grandpas weed and mixing the two. bc i lost the other one i had and never took it.

How old are you? Maybe you should leave that stuff where they are? Never steal another person’s stuff/drugs etc. By the way, why mixing benzos and weed if not having anxiety from the weed? IMO temazepam dulls weeds effects, but if you get anxiety it’s a dream combo.

I feel like I should just reiterate a few things here that may have been skipped over by the OP or other posters...

—Temazepam and Xanax (Alprazolam) are both drugs in the Benzodiazipine category (Benzos).

—Benzos have the highest bioavailability when taken orally.

—You can snort them to your hearts desire but in no way will snorting be any more effective then taking them orally (plus it can hurt) nor will it change the effects of the drug; snorting xanax is not going to make for a different experience than taking an equivalent dose orally

—Benzos don't get you "high" in the normal sense of the word and the euphoria people mention in reference to them is far removed from the euphoria generally spoken about in drug conversations.

—related to the above statement, benzos primarily act as anxiolytics (anti-anxiety) with secondary effects such as acting as mild sedatives and muscle relaxants - thus if you are someone who has anxiety problems you feel a euphoria from benzos only in that you are relieved of your anxiety and you can relax or sleep better. For people w/o anxiety its hard to say how you'll feel on them, you may just feel relaxed, or a bit sleepy, and/or the feelings may be all together very subtle

—Please don't steal other people's medecine

— some people find benzos + weed to be a good combo, others do not; to each their own.

— if you are not tolerant to benzos its very easy to over do it and just put yourself to sleep (probably not what you are looking for) so take it easy, start with small dosages and just wait, the full effects won't be felt immediately or anywhere close to immediately unless you have major anxiety.

— cross tolerance simply just means that taking any drug from the benzo class works to build up your bodies tolerance to benzos, it has nothing to do with one benzo canceling the effects of another benzo [that is completely wrong]; so taking a lot of xanax then deciding down the line to switch to klonopin or temazepam is going to continue to increase your tolerance, there's almost no way around it... benzo tolerance goes up and up and up ... and stays up.

— benzos are NOT something you want to become addicted to. yes they can be 'fun' from time to time but please, if you are not Rx'd them, do not make a habit of taking them frequently. addiction to them can be horrible. search through this forum a bit and count the number of threads about tapering from benzos or how to reduce your dosage... people ask about it a lot.

end rant.
sorry.

^This.

effie made a great point, but since this thread has gone downhill I'm going to close it. Don't steal your grandparent's medications and do a Google search on the drug in question.

If you have any concerns feel free to PM me or another member of the BDD moderating team.

-NT

Status
Not open for further replies.