• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos temazepam and benzos

Dankycodone

Bluelighter
Recently i got scripted temazepam also i take xanax but no more the 1-2 mg dose half a bar or a bar. So I am not addicted i takem for like a week and stop. I am addicted to gabapentin and lrica and kicking suboxone and oxy also hydro :! anyway i found temazepam to sometimes really hit hard and get me relaxed and sometimes it does nothing even if i take a higher dose say 90 mg but if i take 1mg of xanax with 1 temazepam i get good effects. I never liked benzos until years of opiate abuse and cannabis and every other durg. So now they really help with anxiety so am wondering what the best combination is i dont want to increase the dose so maybe i should take kava or something with it ? any ideas are welcome

All I can offer is my experience with said chemicals: when I was w/d from Heroin, I would take 30mg or so of Temazepam and 2mg of Clonazepam concurrently, that with an alcoholic drink or two would greatly diminish w/d symptoms. Oh, and an amount of high grade cannabis can make all the difference, as I take it you know, especially with the inevitable nausea to come with opiate withdrawal. Yes, the combination of benzos can make the difference between no feeling and euphoria, but as always, be careful. Lots of chocolate helps as well for opiate withdrawal. Good luck.

I love cannabis but my tolorence and if I smoke on benzos it does not get me high. I have to smoke like a gram of dabs to get high and it sucks. I trying kick 2 year dependency first methadone highest I went was 7mg then bupe taper to 0.5 mg and am going cold turkey even lyrica can't help I hate these Suboxone sweats man fucking opiate s
The internet and with a kid and we will play Xbox one maybe two two two eaw to a

I love cannabis but my tolorence and if I smoke on benzos it does not get me high. I have to smoke like a gram of dabs to get high and it sucks. I trying kick 2 year dependency first methadone highest I went was 7mg then bupe taper to 0.5 mg and am going cold turkey even lyrica can't help I hate these Suboxone sweats man fucking opiates

You'll get addicted to benzos in no time

Stick with once a week or less and you shouln'd have to increase your dosage