• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Temazepam 30 mg capsules benzos

Xanax is way more fiendish for me now though.
Interesting, Xanax really doesn't do much for me in terms of euphoria, nor does any benzo, for that matter.

The less sedating benzos are real good if you're poor and going out to clubs, though: take 40mg of diazepam and you won't be wasting money on exorbitant club-priced beer, as 4 beers and the vals will have you hammered.

Last edited:
Well, personally, I don't experience a "high" from any benzodiazepine. Period. I've tried a variety of them at a variety of doses. All I've found is that higher doses cause great disinhibition and increased sedation, but I really don't experience any euphoria whatsoever (when I refer to getting "high" it implies euphoria).

High doses, for me, merely provide effects not unlike those of having a few too many drinks. The difference, however, is that I don't experience the vertigo and nausea that is associated with alcohol. In addition, large doses of benzos provide more relaxation and less agitation than drinking a large volume of alcohol.

As for temazepam specifically, I've taken 200mg (they are produced in 10mg pills where I live) of the stuff in one go, without a tolerance. I didn't even pass out; in fact, I was functioning throughout the day, albeit in a bit of a haze...

So, assuming you're not on any other CNS depressants, a dose such as the above-mentioned won't send you to the ER. But perhaps to err on the side of caution, try 120mg first.

first of all man im a vet of benzos basically temazie is the weakest by far if you take two 2mg alprazolam xanax bars and arent smmiling feelin on top of the world relaxed and not given a shit youre crazy my man. or benzos dont compute with you're brain ?? i dont know i've nvr known anyone who didnt feel good of alprazolam but I agree very disapointed in temazies;

Taking 200mg temazies first time with NO tolerance is dangerously stupid however so uhh be careful !!

P.S. xanax will work alot better with the brews at the club ;) hahha keep this thread goin yall

I have used benzos for years and have stopped and started an can control myself but I love hearing everybody elses experiences with it !!

BUMP buh buh buh BUMP (on uhhh undisclosed amount alprazolam + oxy + durhhhh feeling;but !+THC = heaven :) )

Last edited:
Interesting, Xanax really doesn't do much for me in terms of euphoria, nor does any benzo, for that matter.

The less sedating benzos are real good if you're poor and going out to clubs, though: take 40mg of diazepam and you won't be wasting money on exorbitant club-priced beer, as 4 beers and the vals will have you hammered. It pays to be frugal if you're a destitute drug user.
xanax doesn't do anything for me either, it makes me really sleepy but that is it, and not like an enjoyable sleepy like heavy doses of opiates. I mean a boring old; I'd pass out and not remember anything I have done.

i do find high doses of Valium to be a great euphoriant though.

yeah well how can you expect anything to beat out opiates !
I'm not suggesting it would, I am using it as a frame of reference to say that its not a pleasurable sleepy, just a amnesia inducing go to sleep a wake up as if i just got tired from staying up too late. At least with Valium I get a strong euphoria followed by a sense of relaxation. I don't even get relaxation from xanax; Sleep and nothing more.