• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Telling good quality weed from bad quality?

yes, an easy way to answer this question would be to go to google images and type in 3 words....

shwag
mids
dank/headies

Should come up with images pertaining to what quality is what...

yeah but google's kindof unreliable, best way to find out though is to smoke and over time you'll get it

Amazingly old thread that still ranks near top of google results... But is very much out of date because particularly nasty cannabis can look and smell like very good quality cannabis these days...
a microscope or loupe is really need to be sure. Im putting together reports of a couple of samples and am hoping to collect useful guidence with help of others to get info out there... Shitweed.org

Salutations ShitWeed,

...hoping to collect useful guidence with help of others to get info out there...

This is a creative idea that i like for a forum thread but will there be sufficient activity to justify/support a whole new board this much focussed? I've just made a short visit to your web site and i wish to point out there's also "shitty" consumption methods which actually vilify even good cannabis, then a mix of all "shitty" things compounded together of course, thanks to the legacies of the "war-on-drugs". IMO your readers will also need guidance with affordable material currently available to inspect trichomes, with snapshots to match a specific brand/model of microscope, for example, etc.

Then i figure the pictures should also mention genetics because i believe all trichomes ain't equal relatively to a consumption method.

Good day, have fun!! =D