• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tell us about your anti-benzo doctor

Survival0200

Bluelighter
Do others here have experience with doctors being nazi when it comes to benzodiazepines?

I've been talking to my doctor for about a year that I need something for anxiety.

He's always like:
"Oh, the quetiapine didn't work. Let's try olanzapine."

"Oh, the olanzapine didn't work. Let's try aripiprazole."

"Oh, the aripiprazole didn't work. Let's try chlorpromazine."

I'm so full of these antipsychotics he keeps throwing at me.

He once said that he has a high threshold to prescribe benzos, but this is getting ridiculous. :p

Mines the same, 6 years ago I did get prescribed some yellow 5mg diazepam twice but when I said my tolerance has gone up they prescribed another antidepressant instead

I should of kept my mouth shut because then when I needed them to start a volunteer job I was only allowed like 4 a week, 2 x 2 on work days

Then when I quit due to anxiety all she gave me to take when going out the house was 2 mg, 14 x 2mg diazepam to last 8 fucking weeks or so

Now I'm not allowed anything, little did she know in this past 4 years I've been heavily addicted to diazepam and tramadol I bought online, I'm a year clean now

My advice to you is stay off them as otherwise they grab hold of you and are a bitch to stop

I've managed to get a weeks supply of 2mg Diazepam (2 a day) once. They're next to impossible to get prescribed here.
I agree with flower fairy, stay off the benzos, the withdrawals are the worst you will come across.