PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tell me about Mxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetbeefaerie

Greenlighter
So, what can you tell me about mxe? experiences, harm reduction, tips/tricks, etc.? any info especially regarding taking it as a couple would be awesome too <3 thanks guys!

You should use the search engine and Google. there are fourteen Methoxetamine Mega Threads (that's the last one), there's a Wikipedia article, there's an Erowid page, and Erowid Experience Vaults. There's also MXE experiences in the Trip Reports section here. It's been around since 2012 so people have had plenty of time to experiment with it.

The long and short of it is: MXE is a potent dissociative anesthetic similar to PCP, dextromethorphan (DXM), or ketamine. You should have a scale capable of measuring with a precision of +/- 10mg (0.01g) accurately, don't eyeball doses, don't inject it, and preferably have a sober sitter around. Don't take it if you have to drive or operate heavy machinery as it will reduce your coordination.

Generally dissociatives are pretty introspective drugs, but there's no reason you can't take them as a couple. Just keep in mind that making love can be tricky if you can't feel your body. :) Everyone is different of course, and dose matters a lot.

I'm gonna close this thread, please continue discussion in the mega thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.