• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids TEK for opiate WD - completely eliminated

mike.vick

Bluelighter
I almost wanna keep this formula a secret so that everything remains legal.

You need:
Empty gel Caps
Tianeptine sodium powder
Kratom (good source, preferably red vein maeng da, my fav)
Ratio: A gram of tianeptine every 15 grams of kratom.

Add ~33-45mg (3 scoops w/ a 12.5mg scooper) of tianeptine per capsule along with ~500mg of Kratom.

Take 2 pills ever 3 hours. They are equal to about 10mg hydrocodone a peice.

This is a secret recipe that I should have kept secret. This doesn't only eliminate WD- it get's you high.

Watch yourself with this one. I have personally experienced withdrawals from kratom and they are not fun at all. This will most definitely decrease your withdrawal symptoms, but at the cost of being addicted to kratom. (Im not very well educated on tianeptine, but i have heard that there can also be bad repercussions from constant doses of this as well)

thats like saying oxycodone or morphine is a treatment for withdrawals.

^Opiates are the best drugs for opiate withdrawal. Taking small or ever decreasing dosages of the drug you are withdrawing from are ideal, the problem with it is the fact that most users/addicts cannot do it because they become too tempted and end up trying to get high by taking more than necessary in the hopes of one last high. A successful taper is the ultimate demonstration of acquired will power that any addict is going to need to stay clean....which is the hard part beyond acute opiate withdrawal.