• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Teens using vodka tampons to get drunk

Ive seen girls rub coke into there vagina before, people sticking ecstacy up there arsehole etc so im sure a bit of vodka up the fanny wont do much harm, not sure whats wrong with just drinking it though

There is a Erowid trip report, Cunt Odyssey: Search for Vaginal Datapoints, which discusses intravaginal administration of LSD, MDMA, ketamine, 2C-B, and alprazolam. Long before this "witches" administered atropine (and friends) from Solanaceae spp. extractions by 'riding' brooms. In comparison, ethanol isn't too surprising though if true it's a bit shocking that it's "not isolated to any school, [or] city".

Just when im about to stick it in the girl, her pussy is wobbling around because its to drunk/irratated to have sex.............unbelievable what people will do to get drunk/high.

I've had the misfortune to witness some idiot try and "butt chug" a bottle of cactus jacks, it ended with a spray of horrifying green liquid all over a mates patio, the guy was an absolute mess afterwards.

number of people who did this prior to article < number of people who will be inspired to do so by it

Oh well, I just bought a 'diva cup'... so too late for the vodka-tampon experiment. Goddamn it!

"Butt Chugging" just made my fucking day :D.

Who the fuck would stick a beer bong in their arse :|.

Doesn't that burn the v-jay-jay? I would think that it could alter the ph levels and cause a yeast infection or some other infection. Oh gross!!!

yay so lets tell everyone about it and then everyone will do it! Then noone will feel left out by drinkin the old fashioned way....