• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Teenage dealers hit the nightclubs

lil angel15 said:
Lucky for me I haven't had to flip burgers and even if I did, it would be better then getting a drug conviction for a few measly dollars. Which, in time will happen to people selling in clubs. 8)

Yay, I made 300 bucks off these last 30 i sold... Hey is that guy looking at me? meh, ohh well, must be tripping. 30mins later you find yourself with your face cutting into the smashed glasses on the dance floor with your left arm under your ass and your right arm getting bent nicely on a 180 degree bend, all this while getting more glass in your face. Then you go to jail for 2 years, after that you're left twiddiling your thumbs in a cell saying *hmmm was it worth it* then your Cellmate puts you on the floor like that night in the club and well... it's what stories are made of!

SpecTBK=D

Special-T.B.K said:
Yay, I made 300 bucks off these last 30 i sold... Hey is that guy looking at me? meh, ohh well, must be tripping. 30mins later you find yourself with your face cutting into the smashed glasses on the dance floor with your left arm under your ass and your right arm getting bent nicely on a 180 degree bend, all this while getting more glass in your face. Then you go to jail for 2 years, after that you're left twiddiling your thumbs in a cell saying *hmmm was it worth it* then your Cellmate puts you on the floor like that night in the club and well... it's what stories are made of!

SpecTBK=D

Isn't that the hard truth. Shame so many young people don't see it until it's too late :(

phase dancer
[Any news body that would allow an article to go to print or online with serotonin spelt seratonin, carries about as much weight as a line on a toilet seat IMO. Sensationalistic crap.
If I could hug you I would pd! =D =D As i've stated before, I hope someting bad happens to those hacks at the Herald Sun.

lil angel15 said:
Isn't that the hard truth. Shame so many young people don't see it until it's too late :(

He was just being sensationalist.......

Alot of the major drug dealing here are the gangs, we have 'open houses or tinny houses' in almost every suburb except for the wealthy areas (theyre more low key lol). It is blatantly obvious, ive gone to buy weed and pills from a tinny house and have had to wait in line at the front gate because it was that busy (some tinny houses you go to is usually empty with just a tv and the runners lol, same with a bust. Police arrest the gang dealers, and because theres still a constant flow of traffic, theyll put in another lot of dealers in the same house to continue selling!!
The pill dealers are always chirpy and smiling, whereas the ice dealers look at you in a paranoid way, even though youve probably gone to school with them and brought off them for the past 6 years! And the ones who change their mood everyday sell everything. Dealing in the clubs here exists, just more low key and more likely not actually in the club 8) since alcohol licences can be cancelled/court costs, big fines) But then theres so many people dropping party pills openly, that no one would know the difference lol.

Fuck I hate that newspaper. The West in WA is nothing to write home about either but shit, what a piss poor article. I could've whipped that up in 4 minutes. And not made a spelling mistake. Morons.

its what catches people's attention unfortunately...

ie: thats how the paper gets sold, people buy what they want to read =/

Teen's drug empire
Shelley Hodgson, County Court reporter
October 26, 2006 12:00am

0,,5285396,00.jpg

A TEENAGER who ran a major drug business like a lolly shop pocketed $541,000 in just six months, a court has heard.

Benjamin Keith House, 20, boasted of his disrespect for the law in police telephone intercepts.

"Dude, I'm a drug dealer. As if I give a f--- about the law," House said in one recorded conversation, in which he claimed he drove at 150km/h along Glenferrie Rd, in Melbourne's inner east.

Judge Geoff Chettle said yesterday there was nothing more chilling than House's words.

In other secretly recorded conversations, House spoke of possible police surveillance.

At one stage, fearing he was being watched, he said: "I'm out, I'm a leaver, I'm finished, I'm not doing any of this s--- any more."

House's drug trafficking continued for almost two more months.

House, of Bendigo, was just 18 when he sold an estimated 2.2kg of amphetamines and 7800 ecstasy tablets between December 2003 and May 2004, the County Court in Bendigo heard.

The court was told he travelled to Melbourne up to three times a week to buy drugs.

Coded conversations described ecstasy tablets as sanding discs, CDs, Skittles, Amsterdams, little round ones, little secrets and roundies.

At one stage, House got a text message asking: "How much is a quarter pounder at McHouse's?"

It is believed to be a reference to a quarter of an ounce of amphetamines.

Defence counsel Peter Haag disputed the prosecution's claim that House made $541,000.

House didn't lead a flash lifestyle, Mr Haag said.

He said House was using drugs and got caught on a terrible merry-go-round.

Mr Haag argued that House should serve time in a youth training centre.

The maximum term for an offender sentenced in the County Court to a youth training centre is three years.

Judge Chettle said he accepted House was remorseful and had prospects of rehabilitation.

But it was a question of whether three years was a sufficient term.

The judge said a message had to be sent to drug traffickers.

"There's nothing lower than a drug dealer," Judge Chettle said.

House pleaded guilty this week to trafficking commercial quantities of MDMA (ecstasy) and amphetamine, one count of trafficking cannabis, one count of theft and one of handling stolen goods.

He was remanded in custody and will be sentenced on Friday.

The prosecution is also seeking a pecuniary penalty order for $541,000.

Herald Sun

"There's nothing lower than a drug dealer," Judge Chettle said.

It disgusts me how judges can excrete emotions like this with impunity.

I agree with the judge. Drug dealers are way lower than child molesters, rapists, murderers and thieves. Lock him away for good and throw away the key!

One thing I don't understand. If you were a drug dealer, how can you be busted for past deals if they do not find anything in your possession, is it based on admissions only. Surely phone conversations and text messages and what-not cannot be used to put a drug dealer away if the dealer doesn't have these quantities of drugs on them anymore?

Splatt said:
One thing I don't understand. If you were a drug dealer, how can you be busted for past deals if they do not find anything in your possession, is it based on admissions only. Surely phone conversations and text messages and what-not cannot be used to put a drug dealer away if the dealer doesn't have these quantities of drugs on them anymore?

I would imagine if they have evidence of a criminal act taking place then they can lay charges. The police only have to provide evidence to support their charges. If the defendant pleads not guilty the police have to hope the evidence collected and the case presented is strong enough to convince the jury of the wrong doings.

If we were to use your interpretation of the law, not many people would ever go away. Think of the break and enters, rapes and murders that are solved after the fact and the guilty prosecuted based on gathered evidence.

So in answer to your question. I would imagine even if you are not caught with said quantity of drugs you will be prosecuted on your admissions and any other evidence that can be provided to the court.

Something else to keep in mind is;
Herald Sun said:
House pleaded guilty this week to trafficking commercial quantities of MDMA (ecstasy) and amphetamine, one count of trafficking cannabis, one count of theft and one of handling stolen goods.
therefore the police would not have been required to have an overly strong case. If you plead guilty to something, you are admitting the act.

Last edited:
I think the main issue was he was in breach of copyright and trademarks as he was not an official agent of McDonalds. Let this be a lesson to you all, Don't mess with the multinationals. :D ;)

I've been to Q Bar more times than I'd like to remember, and whilst I've noticed a few people sharing the toilet facilities, I've never noticed blatantly obvious dealing.

Clearly I need to invest in an "Insight" badge so I can flash it around and get people to openly show me their stash.

Be affraid Suburbanites.. the man you see in that picture is Pure Evil!
He must have made heaps, he has such a nice suit lol!

Definitive answer

zaineaol.nu said:
The anti depressant comment is about MAOI drugs... not SSRIs...

I think that needs clarification.

I would have agreed totally with you, until I came across two bits of conflicting info from medical sources:

Major clinical issues with depression and stimulant use

Effect of substance on mental disorder
• Depression is a common feature of the cycle of dependence in stimulant users.
• People with depression sometimes use stimulants to self-treat the lack of energy associated with the depression. However tolerance to this effect develops quite quickly. There is a risk that stimulants might provide the severely psycho-motor retarded depressed person with the ability
to self-harm.
• Depression is exacerbated when the stimulant effect wears off.
• Stimulant effect on sleep may worsen sleep/wake cycle disturbances associated with depression.
• Depression is common in the months following cessation of stimulants.

Interactions between stimulants and anti-depressants
• Irreversible monoamine oxidase inhibitors (tranylcypromine or phenelzine) should not be prescribed if stimulants are used.
• Some stimulants inhibit the metabolism of tri- and tetra-cyclic anti depressants. If the clinician is aware of stimulant use then other anti-depressants are probably better choices.
• Most anti-depressants, as well as cocaine, both lower seizure thresholds. Increased seizures have been reported.
• Serotonin syndrome may occur with cocaine or MDMA/ecstasy and SSRIs and patients should be warned about this.
• MDMA metabolised through CYP 2D6. This is inhibited by fluoxetine, paroxetine and norfluoxetine.
• Patients should be told about the signs of serotonin syndrome (see Appendix 1).

From "Comorbidity of mental disorders and substance use" Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing 2003

Also - a presenter at the Amphetamines Conference last month (going through my notes - didn't write down who :X ) made a similar claim - that people take an SSRI after taking MDMA to "get another 24hrs".

I'd like to call bullshit but I'd like a definitive answer. It's pretty clear that, if you are taking SSRIs regularly, MDMA probably won't work as well (because the mechanism of action of MDMA is to reverse the direction of the reuptake transporters, which will be blocked by the SSRI?!).

However - without further knowledge, it seems plausible that (if you don't regularly take SSRIs) taking an SSRI an hour or so after peaking on MDMA could boost serotonin levels - the reuptake transporters are no longer being used by the MDMA, so the SSRI will keep the already released serotonin in play.

So maybe it is a risk factor after all???

C'mon brain - think... THINK

I used to go to school with Ben House (guy in the article).

Nice guy, great drugs!