• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Teen "steroid rage" lasts for years

You have seen people act like jackasses? Yeah, that never happens otherwise, right?

I love your objectivity on the matter.

psychetool said:
To me it sounds like you're on the juice right now.
Oh, well, I take everything back now. You are obviously capable of hitting it on the nose each and every time [not even close, buddy].

Well I have personally used/abused steroids for about 5 years of my life (not as a teenager though) and, yes, they did make me bigger,stronger, and more aggressive. Especially at high doses. It is sort of like being manic without the not eating part ( they make you HUNGRY). However, you still have control of your mental faculties, for the most part. Did I ever do things that I may not have done otherwise? probably. Am I still a raging menace to society? ( I suppose that depends who you ask) Not in my opinion. They do have effects on the brain as well as muscles. No doubt about that.

Lets not forget that each and every one of us has nartural 'steroids' of various varieties produced in our bodies daily. If someone was going to pay me $10 million a year to be a big mean SOB then I'm in.

edarrin said:
Well I have personally used/abused steroids for about 5 years of my life (not as a teenager though) and, yes, they did make me bigger,stronger, and more aggressive. Especially at high doses. It is sort of like being manic without the not eating part ( they make you HUNGRY). However, you still have control of your mental faculties, for the most part. Did I ever do things that I may not have done otherwise? probably. Am I still a raging menace to society? ( I suppose that depends who you ask) Not in my opinion. They do have effects on the brain as well as muscles. No doubt about that.

Lets not forget that each and every one of us has nartural 'steroids' of various varieties produced in our bodies daily. If someone was going to pay me $10 million a year to be a big mean SOB then I'm in.

Thank you. I agree with everything you said. I competed for 7 to 8 years so, I have taken more then my fair share of juice. I believe this is a forum with all sorts of people on it. Some that get high on something everyday, some that cant live without getting high on PKs or coke etc...Everyday. Some that have mainstream lives but, love to do two day binges on the weekends just to be back on the grind Mon. All in all steroids are the least of this fucking worlds problems. I dont give a shit what anyone says up until Craig Titus id love to hear the most recent violent life changing event caused at the hands of a juiced out individual. Daily one is caused by a meth lab, gang member, millionare, mom hearing voices saying kill my kids etc.....Now for all of the go back to the steroid forums people. Why doesnt everyone go to there weed, x, oxycontin, alcohol, meth or coke forum and we can all just get along....Teens shouldnt be doing any drugs including steroids because they all will have an effect on such a young person......Checkmate

^^ Agreed. Except for one thing I have to point out though about Craig Titus and Kelly. They disappeared from the bodybuilding scene about a year ago when they transitioned from their E afterparties and started messing pretty heavily with meth. Craig was a pretentious prick to begin with (especially on the juice), but the meth is what fucked with him the most and brought about the most noticeable changes in his personality.

^^ I haven't been following that scene for a while now so I'm not up to date. I agree that there are many bigger problems than steroids. They are pretty harmless for the most part if used correctly. Any regular drug use has an element of risk involved.

In my opinion I think crystal meth is probably the most destructive drug going right now. Not as prevalent here as coke yet but it seems to be arriving here now . There was a lot of methamphetamine around in the 70's in Toronto. It was less pure than the 'ice' of today. Sold by the gram for $20/gram give or take. Most people IV'd it in those days because it was the most effective method in accordance with' bang for your buck' . It was destructive then and it's destructive now. And in a short period of time. It sort of burned itself out (pun intended) because noone can live like that for that long. I wouldn't be surprised it meets the same demise this time but a lot of people's lives will be messed up in the meantime. It's the children I really fear for who have addicted parents. Something like meth can really make you into an extremely weird individual and I speak from experience. Thankfully I didn't have kids during that phase of my life. To bad Craig had to get messed up on it if that's true. Better get his act together soon or he will lose everything he has.

aaahhhhh... so now the studies are finally starting to roll in.

cant wait to say i told you so. =D